Chapter 7:Pregnant

Ally's POV
Uh oh, I ran to the bathroom and threw up .I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up and austin stands there looking at me .
"You okay?"He asked.
"I don't know ," I answered.
"Go get to bed I'll bring you some water ,"he added.
I nodded and walked to bed and curled up into a ball .I got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up again .
"I'm asking Alyssa if she knows what's going on Shes a girl so I'll just go get her,"he said ,I nodded.
Alyssa walks in while I'm throwing up and she rubs my back.
"Come on I take you to a doctor ,"
She says. I shake my head.
"You want me to be a friend well I am go,"she said .
I finally nodded and go. We go in Alyssa's room and go to the door but someone grabbed my wrist .I turn around and austin looks very confused .
"Where are you going your sick?"he asked.
"I'm going to the doctor and I don't know if I am sick,"I say.
He lets go of my wrist, nodded, and kissed my cheek.
At the Doctors .......
"Ally Moon , " he said .
I get up and walk with him to the room .
"You may lay down on the pat,"He added.
I lay on the pat and he does the check up and he walks out of the room .When he comes back he has a smile on his face.
"Ally your.....,"
"I'm WHAT,"I shouted .
"Your pregnant ,"He said.
Austin's POV
"Die Die Die!"I screamed at the zombies that on on the flat screen tv .
"Your Going Down !"Andrew hollered .
Ally and Alyssa walked into the room with worried expressions on there faces. Alyssa turned the tv off and ally took me to our room .
"What's up?"I questioned .
"I don't know how to say this but austin , Im pregnant isn't that funny isn't that just funny,"She said.
I smiled and spun her around ,Kissed her and left her speechless .
"Nope not funny at all it's Great better than that amazing ,"I declared .
She laughed and hugged me tight. I kiss her forehead . I made hot chocolate with marshmallows on the top and gave her some .