coming back from the hospital

Daniel's pov:
well ever since I was thrown in the hospital because I was drinking rat poison I've been thinking about David and how cute he is."man why can't I get David away from Gwen"Daniel said to himself. Then 3 hours later the doctor comes in."Daniel I have some good news for u"."oh really what are they doctor"Daniel said with excitement."well the good news is that u are free to go home"after the papers came in i was free to go home"remember Daniel no more drinking rat poison"the doctor said as he was leaving "ok I won't.then Daniel was looking on his phone for a person to call. "Hmm I still have David's number maybe I should call it" after saying that he clicked on David's name and called him.
AT CAMP CAMBELL
David was chasing after max like normal until his phone began to ring "huh who is calling me at this minute"David said with a confused tone then he answered."hello"
"Oh hey David I have a favor to ask of u"Daniel said"Daniel how did u get my number?"."well David remember when u hired me to become a camp counselor?u gave me your number when I got hired and I just now realized that I had your number and I'd like to ask u for something"."oh ok Daniel what is it that u need from me or my camp?"."well David all I need is u to pick me up from the hospital"."and why would i need to do that?"."well David it would be nice if u pick me up"."ok Daniel fine I am coming to pick u up where are u?*."well David I'm at the hospital next to the flowerscouts camp"."ok Daniel I am coming hold on"."ok thx David see u when u get here"