I'm here

David's pov:
well I'm here at the hospital looking for Daniel but I can't seem to find him anywhere David always liked Daniel being at his camp but he didn't like that he tried to kill his campers.ever since I couldn't find Daniel I decided that it would be best if I call his phone after all I did give him my number."hey Daniel"David said when Daniel answered."hey David where are u I can't find u anywhere"."well Daniel I'm at the entrance of the hospital"."ok I am on my way to the entrance of this hospital".25 minutes later Daniel finds David and they get in the car "so Daniel where do u live?"."well I live nowhere I used to live with my parents but when they heard about what I did at your camp they kicked me out of the house so I have nowhere to stay"."oh........well u can stay at camp Campbell if u want"."that would be great David"."Daniel u will have to promise to never make the same mistake u made when I first hired u"."yes David I understand and I will never make that same mistake".
They get to the camp and Gwen is waiting for them."David, Daniel where were y'all u guys should have been here to see what max just did" Gwen said with sarcasm."oh dear what did max do gwen"David said."well David max tried to impress Neil by kissing him and thinking that he will kiss back......but oh u won't believe this a few minutes after that Neil KISSED BACK OMG I WAS FANGIRLING OVER IT"."oh ok Gwen u don't have to get excited over that"."I'm sorry David but I just get excited when there is a gay moment.