the feelings

Daniel's pov:
I'm really happy that David let me stay at the camp.now I tell David what I wanted to tell him before."um d-david"."yes Daniel what is it"."David there is something I need to tell u"."ok Daniel tell me what it is that u have to tell me"."well David I.....I....I like u David".after Daniel says this David begins to blush."d-do u really mean it Daniel"."yes I do David" after I say what I have to say I kiss David on the lips and I hoped that he will kiss back and after a few seconds David deepens the kiss making more enjoyable for me.we kiss for like an hour till I got bored and then went for David's neck I was looking for his g-spot and after a little while of looking I finally found it making David let out a quiet moan..
David's pov:
I loved it when Daniel kissed, licked and bit my neck the way he did it made me feel so good to the point where I wanted more and I let out a quiet moan to let him know that I want more so then he kept sucking, licking and biting that area until he gave me a hickey.after he gave me a hickey he went to the edge of my shirt to take it off.i took off his shirt as well and then we made out some more we kept doing that for a an hour but then stopped cause we didn't want Gwen to know about what we were doing."Daniel as much as I would love to go deeper I wouldn't want Gwen to find out and tell all of the campers cause if they knew Nikki,Neil,and max would be up my ass about it"."ok David we can stop but only so those fucking stupid kids don't know about what we are doing".
I am very sorry that this chapter was short.see u all on the next story love u all 💖💖💖💖