the feelings part two

Hello before u read I just want to warn u all that this chapter has smut in it so if u don't like that then u may skip this chapter love you all💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Daniel's pov:
I really love David but I just hate that girl named Gwen ughhhhh how much I hate her.she tries to keep David away from me.but that will not ever happen cause I have a plan to make sure that David never falls in love with Gwen.i will kill her and then when Gwen is gone then I'll be there to run this mother fucking camp that David loves.i go into the camp counselor cabin and then I hear a familiar voice"oh hello Daniel"David says with pride."oh hey David"I say back."so why are you here"."well David I'm here to pick u up cause I have a special place I would love to take you to see"."oh ok Daniel but how long will we be gone"."well about a couple of hours"."ok Daniel it is the middle of the night so I believe you".and then after a while of driving I finally take David to my apartment where I live at."Daniel u live here?"."yes David I do live here"."oh why don't u have your own house"."well ever since I left camp Campbell for trying to kill your campers I have not had a home to stay at so I decided to stay at this cheap hotel"."oh so why am I here"."well you are here for a little chat about last night I thought that we should get some alone time away from Gwen and the stupid little mother fucking campers"."Daniel plz don't talk about them that way"."why David they never listen to u so why do u even care about them"."well I adopted max ever since his parents didn't want him so I count him as my new son and I can't stay away from him for long"."ughhhhh seriously why adopt max when u know he doesn't even listen to u"."Daniel can we stop talking about this and talk about what we were going to talk about"."ok Davey".after I say my words I pin David to the wall making him blush.then I start kissing his neck.then I started biting his neck until I found that sensitive spot which made David moan a lot.then after I found it I gave him a hickey in that area. After that then I go to take his shirt off exposing his nice skinny body. After looking at it I lick my lips.david just looks at me I confusion.  "Daniel why did u lick your lips at me". "Well Davey I'm just admiring that nice skinny body that u have". "Thx Daniel but I don't think we should be doing this". "Just relax Davey". After I get done talking I then start to bite David's nipples making him let out a moan which I love to hear. After I take off David's pants exposing his big cock. I licked my lips again a put the whole thing in my mouth choking a little. After like a while of sucking and listening to David's moans he finally says the words that I have been waiting to hear. "Daniel im......I'm cumming".after he says that I keep sucking harder and harder until he cums inside of my mouth. After he came in my mouth I drank up the cum. "Davey u taste so good that I want more of that nice tasty milk"."Daniel we should head back cause cause Gwen is going to try to look for me and when she sees who I'm with she will freak out and I could possibly lose max"."David why would u lose max if Gwen sees us having fun".well she's the new mother for max"."wait are u guys a couple?"."no Daniel we are not"."good cause if u were then she would most likely be dead"."why would she be dead?"."well Davey if she had your love then I would get mad and kill her so I will have your love"."Daniel u already have my love so u don't have to kill Gwen"."Davey we should probably stop talking and get back to the camp to your son and the rest of the campers don't find out that u are gone"."I agree let's go". Then we get inside of my car and go back to the camp to see Gwen just waiting there for us.i bet she is so god damn pissed off at us.