~Chapter Fifteen~

HEY GUYS!! I'm so so so sorry about not writing lately.. :( Thanks for the reads and likes! Please comment tho I need to add more characters so I need suggestions! Also comment who I should do a POV from! Can we get this to 150 reads or even 50 likes?! It would be so amazing omg. Okay well enjoy ily all!

Kylie's POV

We walked into Quinn's and went to her room to watch YouTube. It was 6:30. I texted Suki to make sure Aubrey was okay.

Me: Aye is Aubrey okay?

Suki: Um not really. She's sick.

Me: Oh jesus. She need anything?

Suki: No she'll be fine bruh.

Me: Okay talk to you tomorrow bruh

Me and Quinn sat down and watched Youtube. The next time I checked it was 9:15. "I'M HUNGRY LEGO!" I said. We walked downstairs and looked in the fridge. "Wut chu want?" Quinn asked. "Em.." I said as I looked. "NACHO CHEESE LUNCHABLE!" I yelled and grabbed it. I also grabbed a Dr. Pepper. "Same." Quinn said and grabbed the same thing. We walked back to her room.

We sat on her couch and watched a bunch of videos. I heard Quinn yawn. "What time is it?" I asked. She slid her menu on her iPad down to check. "1:03." She said. We turned out the lights and went to bed.

Connor's POV

It was 6:25 when I dropped everyone off. I drove to Ricky's house. "Hey" I said as I walked in. "Yo!" Kian yelled. "Sup." Sam said. "Heyy" Ricky yelled. We sat in the living room and played on Ricky's XBOX360. We played until 8:20. "I'm hungry." I said. "Same." Ricky said. Everyone nodded. "I'll order pizza." I said. "Pepperoni!" Ricky yelled. I called Pizza Hut and ordered two medium pepperoni pizzas. Twenty minutes later they got to the house. We paid for the pizzas and ate.

It was now 9:30 pm we played some more games and watched a Horror movie. After that it was 1:35 am. We all went to sleep in the living room.

Kylie's POV

I woke up from a phone call at 4:27 am. It was from Suki.

Me: Hello?

Suki: Kylie, Aubrey fainted and hit her head we are at the ER and she's unconcious.

Me: I'll be there as soon as I can.

AYE GUYS sorry about the short chap I have a major block going on but I'm trying okay. :) ilysm vote comment and add this.