Entry 5

2/21/20

I believe today was a .......fun day. School was somewhat of a normal day. I mean if you consider holding a bright yellow sign that says "Mattress Sale, One day Only!" On it. Yea I'm just casually supporting my marching-band. Haha haha. I also just started watching 'Marble Hornets' I'm only 5 entry's into the series so NO SPOILERS!!! Please!! It's good so far! Me and my friends just so casually talked about murder, and what not. Played the most uncomfortable game of 'Never Have I Ever'. It was just.......ugh. Got the papers for my marching band Disney World trip in Orlando, Florida. $900 for a trip to Disney, per person. And On top of that I have to pay for a $500 Indoor trip to Wild-Wood New, Jersey. Yay, band expanses!! Just, so.....much.....fun....! Also I got a 'Creative Writing Project' to do, and my class was suppose to do 'write in the life of a inanimate object's and guess what I choose to do. A Paint Pallet. This will be a interesting writing assignment. The only fun this I did today was, ride a 4-wheeler. Wait, no I mean drive one. My Uncle hasn't let me drive one, since I almost drove one into a fence. So today was the day my Uncle gave me power. To much power. I drove off into the neighbors small grass field. Luckily they are elderly people who never come out into the field. I took the inch- and turned it into a mile. Almost crashed too. So yea today could, maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe be considered a normal fun-ish day? Well that's about all I ha- WAIT! So I talked to my friend's, friend on Instagram call or whatever, and we exchanged WattPad accounts! So if your reading this, person I will not name, then he knows who he is. So That's about it for today, I think, well I hope so!

So good bye my lovely Little Readers!! I lOvE yOu!! ❤❤☺