Entry 16

April 14 2020............4:04am

So, sorry that I haven't written anything in a while. So I will explain somethings that have happened.

**Also some name (s) will be changed do to privacy reasons, and because that person (s) don't know that I am writing about them. The names that are changed will be in bold.

So I met my Aunts friend's daughter, and she's pretty cool. Considering she has done wayyyy more in her life then me and she's only 12. Stacey my dear friend I'm talking about you. Me and her hang out, and turned her camper in to a smoke camper. That's not a lie, it's 100% true.

I may regret saying this, but............................I got high. Not really proud of that decision but it's for and over with.

The day before Easter my Aunt took my family over to her friends house (her and 5 kids) (social distancing, I know right?) To due eggs and hang out. Well, at one point that friend, Stacey, and her parents also came over. And they brought jello shots.
If you don't know what a jello shot is let me tell you.......

Jello Shot
Consists of:  10% jello (any flavor)                   100% Alcohol

**another decision that I regret.......

So my Aunt walked out said to talk on the phone, my friends mom went with her. Stacey and Alyssa went to finish dying Alyssa's hair, in the bathroom. So I'm in the kitchen/dining area, with my cousin, waiting for Stacey to get back, when the 2 GROWN ADULTS ask me if I'm willing to take a shot. Well, not willing to back down I said, quote and quote "Hell yeah!" I then grabbed a orange one and downed it down. Then I had a black raspberry one. When Stacey's parents where in the room her father said, "wanna another one" I the said "Nah~ I'm good" he then grabbed my hand and placed a jello shot cup in it. I then rushed over right beside the garbage can, downed it and threw away the evidence. Well we where getting ready to leave when Stacey's mom (has got it going on...) walks over to my Aunt and tells her that I took ONE shot. (That's all that she knew about). Well when this all started I was told it wouldn't get told to my Aunt. Well my Aunt them went on a rant, about how disappointed she was, and how I was better than that, and how much more she expected of me. I almost looked her right in the face and said, "Well earlier you where talking about how you always went out as a kid, and drank when you were younger than us, so why can't I try some jello shots?". If I had said that we would of gotten into a HUGE argument.

Other than that HAPPY EASTER (sorry it's late)!!

Goodnight/day my Little Readers!!! ❤❤❤ ~Gracie