Entry 14

March 26, 2020

So I don't know if I already said this, but I'm off school in till April 6! So yeah, still having to spend time with the most amazing family ever *note the intense sarcasm*!
Here is the run down of my day from 12am-12pm

•12am-7:30am) Awake, because I can't fall asleep
•7:35am-10:30am) I finally fall asleep
•10:30am-11:50am) I awake up, and drive around in a car, waiting to get to a family friend's house
•11:50am-6pm) I fall asleep in the trunk of my car, as my uncle is working on it
•6pm-6:45pm) Waiting to ride a motorcycle, and then riding a motorcycle
•7pm-8:30pm) I finally get 'home' and the wait to go to my home.
•9:30pm-10:16pm) I get home and start to write this/babysit
{I can only guess what's going to happen after this}
•10:30pm-12am) I will probably and up not being able to sleep, and then start reading my book again, getting lost in it. (I know such a nerd....)

HEY! YOU! YEAH, I'M TALKING TO YOU! YOU WITH THE SHIRT, OR SWEATSHIRT OR WHAT EVER YOUR WEARING ON!

Good! Now that I got your attention, I want to share with you how lonely I was back in my 5th-6th grade year!

This may seem sad, (and I might be sad) but I know how many books I read, in that time frame...................I read at least over........................................

Keep going..................

I read at least, well over 600 books. I was a sad, nerdy kid. And Tbh I still am. I already can't find any books to read, this year.

But!!! I started reading "Little Women" it's an amazing book so far!! I still have to read my two library books though.

Current books that I am reading

-Little Women (young adult reading level)
-The 5th Wave (Jr high reading level)
-A Certain Justice (high school reading level)

I read so many books in my life time

So if y'all got any questions for me, just let me know, I would be honored to answer them!!

BEFORE I SAY GOODBYE, I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I am starting, a book!
Yes, y'all may be thinking (or probably not idk) 'what?! You can't even finish your first book, you discontinued that one before the 8th chapter! "
Well, this book is called "Not So Normal Anymore" it will be a creepypasta, fanfiction book!

Who knows, I might start an actual book, sometime.............soon?

Okay, that it!

Thank you all my Little Readers, and I hope you have an amazing day/night!

~~Love your sad excuse of an author, Gracie! ❤❤

Go follow my, Cousin! whildcat she is new to WATTPAD and I'm her first follower, she don't write storys, she just reads then!

AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT QUESTIONS, I WILL POST ANY QUESTIONS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! AND INCLUDE YOU IN THE CHAPTER!