Entry 8

3/1/20

Sorry, about the last entry...... But here's what happened yesterday

My Indoor Percussion went to Tyhron High School to perform at the Competition. We got 1st place in our region division! With a a score of 71.78! For a first competition that's pretty good! We left at about 5:30pm and got to McDonald's around 6pm.

⬇⬇WARNING INAPPROPRIATE, WORDS MENTIONED HERE ⬇⬇

Don't say I didn't warn you....

So my band director and the people around him all (including me) had a nice conversation about......PornHub
It all started Friday during 2-period band class. When people (percussionists) were playing the PornHub theme song on the drum set. When a clarinet, (who plays drums drums for Marching Band) stood up and went over there and played it. She was the best one play it......... Yeah so a Seventh grader drummer said to our band director when he walked in the room.... "They were playing the pornhub theme song!" Yeah Denver has no filter, I guess. Me and my friend Riley , who play flute are then over there laughing out asses off about it, when no other flute get a it. So Stolarz (my band director) (STOLE-ares) enough it up in the middle of McDonald's.... No one got in trouble, but I feel bad for the mother and her 2 daughters that walked by.

Tbh it was waaayyy funnier in real life.

I messed up at the Competition though. I knocked over the cone switching back to my original instrument and I bent down to pick it up.... I regret everything. I knew NOT to pick it up but I still DID!! 

I'm not sure what type of crack I'm on to night, but all I know is that I'm not on any crack....

So earlier (about 15 minutes before I started writing this) I was On my couch watching YouTube when all of a sudden I jumped up and screamed, word-for-word, " WHOLLY SHIT, I JUST FORGET IT WAS A LEAP YEAR, AND IT'S NOT MARCH 3RD" lucky, I'm on a babysitter job in till 3am tonight, and all kids are asleep except the 12 year old!

So I got school tomorrow, and as much as I don't want to say this, I have to go to bed.. AND IT'S ONLY 11:33PM!! LIKE WHAT THE HE'LL THAT'S TO EARLY FOR ME!!

Well good night, my Little Readers!!!!

~~Gracie

Me: *lays down for bed* *gets all comfy and is about to fall asleep*
My mind: You have a math packet to do still, and a history packet. All due tomorrow. Oh and don't forget about that, creative writing essay, final copy due tomorrow too!! Oh so much homework, so little time! Am I right Gracie?
Me: *jumps up, out of bed* FUCK OFF FOR ONCE AND LET ME GET SLEEP!!
My mind: well, we'll see about that.....
Me: I fucking hate you......even more now

Me: *looks at people* Well good night to you my LiTtLe ReAdErS!!

~~ Love Gracie, again