Chapter 7: The Battle That Shook The World Part 1

It was early in the morning and all of the warriors are beginning to wake up. They know not of what pain and chaos is about to occur on this day. The Frost Brothers are entering the Earth's atmosphere and descending quickly in to the city, destroying buildings, cars, roads and killing people. So far, the death toll has reached 30, just from landing. Pottat was the first to wake up, hearing Kami-sama call on to him telepathically.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Pottat! You must alert the others that you are with. I feared this for quite sometime..." the weary deity said solemnly "Hurry! You must end this battle quickly before these behemoths begin to wreak havoc upon this world. You all have my blessings and access to my Senzu beans, and should this battle end in their favor, race to the Lookout. Best of luck!"

Normally I'd be scared but...It's about time I got to fight someone really strong...He even scares Kami-sama... Pottat trails off in his head. He gets up and yells for everyone to wake up. "Alright dung holes! It's war time baby, play your Rock n Roll and suit the hell up." Pottat shouted.

"I know good and well you aren't waking us up at 7 in the morning for another fight. Go back to sleep, we'll do it later Fottat." Tetsu murmured sleepily. Pottat cocked his head to the side in confusion. "Now I know I'm the only one who spoke to, oh I don't know, God Himself but, I am sure you know how to sense ki, now wake up. And Yamuimo!" Pottat said with a tad bit of sarcasm.

"Oh what?" Yamuimo said indignantly.

"Why are you sleeping on the ceiling?" Pottat asked the fellow Saiyan.

"All you guys have stinky feet. I can't sleep with that." he replied with some sass

"I-" Pottat started

"And yeah, I definitely feel that. How does it feel so heavy? It's like literally holding a weight on your head." Yamuimo said, this time sounding more worried than annoyed. Zetsu then added in, "Yeah, this isn't good at all...I've got the worst stomachache ever now. What are we going to do?"

"Fight." Taka said while getting up "We're going to fight these guys off, there's two of them and seven of us. We just need to work together in perfect unison. Yamuimo."

"Yo!" the wild man exclaimed.

"I think you're well versed in strategic planning, no?" Taka questioned. Based off of Yamuimo's tactics and technical prowess, Taka had reason to believe that this was a result of high intelligence in Yamuimo.

Yamuimo paused and thought for a minute before opening his mouth, "Yeah, but I can't do it alone. I want some input on everyone's fighting style in addition to someone else assisting me with this." he said. "So, uhhh. That guy," he points at Russel who is also sleeping on the ceiling not far from him.

"Is it because he also sleeps on ceilings?" Tetsu quips as he's going to the armory to get new armor.

Yamuimo smirks a bit "Sure, why not." He wakes up Russel and the two click instantly and start asking everyone how they all fight. The strategy duo would then begin making a plan for taking on their foe. Their only issue is the fact that they are completely in the dark about how this new enemy fights, but they could work around it.

"Alright everyone, step in here really quickly please." Tetsu directed. "This is our armor tailoring device, it's called Noriyuki. It will provide armor or clothing based off your body type, weight, muscle mass, personal preference and fighting style. For the last two, you'll have to input what you'd like."

Everyone took turns in the machine and they all came out looking the same pretty much. No one received a major costume change besides Taka. Instead of his normal gi, he chose to wear this;