Chapter 2: Family Tree

Tetsu and Zetsu Brief. These two are the descendants of Vegeta and Bulma. 

Tetsu is a sharp and alert guy, often picking out the oddities in seemingly normal things. He has the classic Brief lavender hair sticking up like Vegeta's and bearing, albeit smaller, Vegeta's signature widow's peak. He is the younger brother of Zetsu but acts more maturely. He is 19 years old, about to be 20 in three months time. His brother is head of Capsule Corp while he advises him and usually handles the money. He wears standard issue battle armor with royal blue shoulder pads and boots. 

Zetsu is the more aloof brother though being 23 years of age. He's usually much more calm about stuff than his brother and usually down to Earth making him into a unique boss, often being called benevolent but direct and dominating at times, regularly closing a deal in his favor in mere minutes. He has also figured out a way to make a more bio-friendly version of capsules by removing the smoke that came out of it and making the actual capsules biodegradable. He has the classic black Saiyan hair although it is laid down, like Trunks'. Zetsu wears a red Capsule Corp jacket with a white shirt underneath and black skinny jeans with fresh black, white and red Chuck Taylors.

The day after the events of Yamuimo and Taka's fight, Zetsu had his day freed up and wanted to spend some time with his brother, after all, he had just come back from a business trip overseas and Tetsu had opted to say back home. 

"Ayo Tetsu!" said Zetsu out of breath from running from one side of the large compound to the other where Tetsu slept in

"What?" Tetsu said quite rudely.

"What's your problem?"

"You came in here without knocking."

"Haha! Anyway! Wanna tr- Whoa! What's that?" Zetsu pointed at Tetsu holographic computer screen. There was an article about a large disruption near the mountains.

"You're telling me you didn't hear about that?" Tetsu asked

"Huh? What?"

"..."

"C'mon just say it!" Zetsu pressed.

Tetsu sighed and said: "You never seem to pay attention at all man..." Tetsu declared "two fighters were battling yesterday afternoon..."

"Wow! So interesting! It's like people never fight these days Testu! Good observation Tetsu, we don't pay you for nothing." Zetsu responded sarcastically

"Tch. Not what I meant asshole." Tetsu replied quickly, "These fighters were like us." Tetsu left some room for Zetsu to let it sink in "They left part of a forest up near Mount Paozu in ruin, created a crater roughly 10 meters in diameter and left a rabbit hole 35 kilometers deep! That's down to Earth's mantle!"

This sobered up Zetsu "Wait...What...Like us? Saiyans? No way! Double Great Grampa Vegeta Jr only knew one other living Saiyans and he didn't even have kids! We got lucky because of double Great Grandpa Vegeta Jr having kids later in his life! You're telling me that double Great Uncle Goku Jr had living offspring?"

"Whoa there Zetsu...You're gonna fry out your brain from that much thinking! Now lemme just get a wet towel to cool down your head..." 

"Shaddup...Now answer my question."

"Well no...but you know that our distant ancestor Vegeta had a brother named Tarble, maybe he's the cause? Or that Broly fellow? Maybe his old man Paragus had another kid or something? If these guys aren't contained they might harm people." Tetsu concluded.

"Whoa! Dude! These guys are like us. Why should we treat them like animals?"

"Because, Zetsu! These guys are basically walking Nukes! What if on a whim they decide to decimate the Earth?!"