Don't shut me out

!!TRIGGER WARNING!!
If you get bothered about the talk/mention of suicide please skip this chapter. Also self harm will also be mentioned so if any of those trigger you PLEASE SKIP.

KIRISHIMA'S POV:

When we arrived at the hospital the nurse brought us into the room my mom had been in. she then told us the fatal condition she was in and then gave us time alone.
when I looked to see her lifeless body lying there on that bed I froze in the door way. I could feel the tears flood back into my eyes and I lost it.

"M-mom!" I called out running to her side, shaking her hand, stupidly thinking that would make her wake up.

"MOM! Can you hear me?" I yelled out in a desperate tone.

I turned around and fell into Bakugou's arms. he caught me and stroked my hair comforting me.
I could see in his eyes that he
was/had been crying a little.

"Mom..." it was right then that I had been looking at her, I knew it was over... and that she wasn't going to make it.

"Please don't go..." I begged.

The heart monitor started to beep more, and more at a rapid paste.

The doctors ran into the room as it got dangerously fast.

"M-MOM," I chocked out.

"I- I love you... And- I thought you were going to be able to see me grow up to be just like you. A-and you always said you couldn't wait to watch me get married, and to see me have kids, and to be come the number one hero... I-I guess it's too late for that now..." the last words too late, I didn't want it to be "too late" I wanted her to see me not become like my dad, I wanted her to see me follow my dreams and passions. But now it's too late.

"MOM! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! PLEASE! P-please don't go..."

I was now hugging Bakugou and crying into his shoulder. Listening to the heart monitor go faster, and faster until.

*BEEEEEEEEEEEP*

I looked up in horror, the doctors were still trying but they suddenly gave up.

"no....NO! Mom please don't mom don't go please!!!"

The ringing seemed to keep getting louder, and louder."

They declared her dead.

~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~

Bakugou's pov:

It's been a week after the incident had happened... and obviously kiri hasn't been the same, he's been super quiet and distant.

"It's been a week now and he still hasn't left his room, do you think we should do something?" Mina asked looking at me.

"Hey, Uh Bakugou... maybe you should try talking to him."

"Shut it dunce face..."

Thinking about kirishima made me upset right now, and I knew they were right but I was just afraid of fucking things up.

"So how'd it happen?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Do you guys know how she died..?"

It was silent for awhile, I didn't know if kirishima was okay with me telling people, he had passed out right after they told us.

"She overdosed... it was suicide."

"Oh-

"Listen don't tell kirishima I told you... I don't know if he wants everyone hearing about it."

"Oh of course," they all said.

"Now I gotta go," I said getting up and ignoring all of the questions.

I walked up the stairs heading towards kirishima's room.

When I got to the door I took a deep breath and knocked on the door softly.

It was quiet...

"Kirishima please open up..."

I heard scuffling and sniffles from the inside of the room.

"Go away," I heard him say from the other side of the door.

"Please just let me in, you've locked yourself in there for a week now."

"I don't care, I-I I just want to be alone."

"Kiri, I'm worried about you, please don't shut me out."

"Well don't be, just leave me alone!"

I could hear him break down when he said that.

"Kiri, I'm coming in," I said in a soft spoken voice trying not to scare him.

The door was unlocked and all I had to do was slowly turn the nob.

I walked inside and saw kirishima sitting by the door crying, he had cuts all up his arms and legs and looked like he hadn't slept in ages.

"It's okay," I said while wrapping my arms around him and letting him cry into my shoulder.

I picked him up and carried him to the bed, gently laying him down. I then climbed into bed wrapping my arms around him.

He was holding onto me super tight and crying into my chest.

He smelled like he hadn't bathed in ages, but I mean who could blame him his mom just died...

"You smell so good Katsuki," he mumbled.

I could tell he was starting to calm down as his breathing started to go back to a normal steady paste.

He tightened his grip on me, and I could feel him drift off.

"Kats."

"Yeah?"

"You know I love you, right?"