Chapter 2

I woke up in the middle of the night from hearing my daddy voice "No!" My heart pounding so fast. And got up from the bed before running to my closet, got in then shut the door.

"Sam!" I heard Uncle Dean voice while having a feeling something happen to mommy.

"Mommy!" I cried out

"Nat....Nat!"

Dean footsteps enter into my room "Nat?" I whimper till Dean open the door before I look up at him.

Uncle Dean pick me up and held me close "I've got you. I've got you." Uncle Dean got me outside and put me down "Nat, stay here. I'm going to get your father."

"Where is mommy?"

Daddy had tears in his eyes "Natasha.... mommy went to a better place."

I was confuse at what he means "When will she come back?"

Daddy had tears streaming down his face." She gone."

I jolted awake and hearing Uncle Dean music while sitting up. "Where are we? I'm hungry and I need to use the potty."

Dean look at me in the view mirror "Oh, miss Goldilocks has been awaken."

I glare at Uncle Dean "Don't me that."

Daddy chuckles "We are in Colorado. I'll have Uncle Dean stop somewhere to eat and for you to use the bathroom."

"But.. I can't hold it, daddy."

Uncle Dean and Daddy look at each other till the car pull over and Daddy got out of the car.

I cross my arms at daddy "No. There is no way I am peeing behind a tree."

Daddy glance at me "Nat, you said 'you can't hold it', it's this or wait till we see a gas station." He gave me a look which I knew it means.

"I'll wait."

Daddy sighed "You are stubborn." He gets back into the car and Uncle Dean chuckles.

"I wonder. Where she gets it from." Dean got the car bacon in the road.

✴✴

We pull up to a diner, which I am starving. Daddy, Uncle Dean got out of the car before Daddy open my door. I got out and grab daddy hand. Daddy shut the door, follow Uncle Dean.

Daddy look at the women bathroom then at me. "You go in and I'll be out here."