Chapter 6

We was at the parked when I sae Lucas, who was at another bench coloring and playing with toy soldier.

"Can we join you?" Daddy asked as he put me down

Andrea looked up, Aunt Danielle, Uncle Dean, Daddy and I were there.

"I'm here with my son." Andrea said

I looked over at Lucas and back at daddy, he nodded his head and I went running off.

"Stay where I can see you." Daddy shouted after me.

I sat next to Lucas and the began coloring while I was drawing mommy, Daddy, Uncle Dean and Aunt Danielle till Uncle Dean approach Lucas and u

"Come here, squirt." Uncle Dean said

I giggled as Uncle Dean placed me on his lap.

"How's it going?" Uncle Dean asked Lucas. Lucas didn't even look up

Uncle Dean picked up one of the you soldiers "Oh, I used to love these things." Uncle Dean imitated guns and explosions then tossed the you soldier down "So crayons is more your thing's? That's cool. Chicks digs artists. Right, Nat?"

I was busy doodling to notice Uncle Dean's comment.

Lucas had a pile of drawings on the bench. Uncle Dean took a look the top one is of a big black swirl; the second one was of red bicycle.

"Hey, these are pretty good. You know, I'm thinking you can hear me, you just don't want to talk . I don't know exactly what happen to your dad, but I know it was something real bad. I think I know now you feel. When I was your age. I saw something." Uncle Dean pause as I glance up at him.

"Anyway. Well, maybe you dont think anyone will listen to you, or uh... or believe you. I want to know that I will. You don't even have to say anything. You could draw me a picture about what you saw that day, with your dad, on the lake. Okay, no problem. See you around Lucas." Uncle Dean left the bench.

Couple minutes, Lucas hand me a drawing and I took it then went to daddy, Aunt Danielle and Uncle Dean then I tugged on Sam's shirt.

"Hey Tasha." Daddy said as he knelt down to me in my level.

"This is for you." I held out to daddy a picture I drew. It was stick figures. I pointed at each person in turn "That's you. That's mommy. That's Unkie Dean, Aunt Danny and me." I handed Uncle Dean a picture "Lucas gave this to me to give to you."