Chapter 13

We head to a women house name Pamela so she can tell us what's going on and who put the handprint on uncle Dean arm.

"Palmela." Bobby said as they both hugged each other.

"This Dean and his son Leo. And this Sam and his daughter Natasha." Bobby explained.

"Hi there." Palmela said kindly.

"Hi. May I use the bathroom." I ask politely.

"Sure, it's on the hallway and on the right." Palmela explained to me.

"I have to use the bathroom too." Leo called as he ran after me.

Lately I have notice that Leo been following me alot at first I didn't mind but now. It's getting annoying, as I got into the bathroom.

"Leo, stay out here then you go after me." I said to him and Leo whined.

"I don't want to be alone." Leo whined as he sign language

"Unckie Dean, can you get Leo." I called while hearing Uncle Dean footsteps coming towards us.

"Leo, you can't go on there." Uncle Dean said picking up Leo and I shut the door.

"Thank you, I finally can get a break." I mutter to myself.

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

We all sitting on the table, holding hands which I had a bad feeling like something go wrong. As Pamela calling out at what ever pull Uncle Dean from hell, I glance at Uncle Dean and Daddy.

"Castiel." Pamela says

Uncle Dean glance at Pamela

"Castiel?"

"Show yourself!" Pamela called, she screams as she fell to the floor

"Pamela!" Daddy ran to her and hold her, she opened her eyeslids as it look like her eyes was burn "Dean, called 911!"

"Daddy what happen to her eyes?" I asked, walking over and looked at Pamela.

"Bobby get them out of here!" Daddy said

"Come on guys." Bobby said takung my hand and Leo hand then taking us outside.

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

Leo and I was in the impala, I was doing math while Leo was playing with his toy cars.

Bobby was watching us as he looked at me "That's some math you are doing. Is that high school math?"

"Yeah but it's very easy to do." I said and continue doing the math problem.

The abmumlace came then paramedics takes Pamela to the abmumlace then to the hospital while Uncle Dean and Daddy came to the impala as the both got into the impala.

"Let's all head back to Bobbys place and regroup." Uncle Dean start up the impala.

Bobby look at them "Well, Scarlett is coming to help but watch it Sam. I belive she's still angry at you." Bobby looked at Daddy.