Wanting: Chapter 1

WARNING: May not be the best, its just a opening. >.<"

Prologue

I hated the very idea of the paranormal. Being possessed or being put under any spell or anything like that, normal was what I was hoping for. But that totally changed when the new kid came to town. He was, different, and I liked it surprisingly... he made me want something I'd never would've or even believed. 

Chapter 1

School started in fall, my third and final year in middle school, I finally new my ways around everything now, it was all normal. Then, of course, in the middle of the year, the normality got ruined because of the new kid. And he just had to by me in my two favorite classes and I had to be his mentor. Life couldn't be any better, aaaaahahaha, no. The first couple of days I REALLY tried, then he kinda brushed off and and went downhill. He never had any routine or plan or anything so life wasn't good for me at all. My life fell apart, my boyfriend Keth dumped me, all my friends left me, my grades went down, my parents got in horrible fights, I got no sleep and felt no meaning in life anymore. So I sat next to him, and I had yet to know his name, so I tried to start a conversation. "Remember me? I'm Marceline, my friends call me Marcy though, what's yours? I never got to learn yours." He sorta grunted, "Marshall Lee." 

"I like that name," I really did though, "I think I'll call you Marshy." I smiled at him, he snarled lifting his  upper lip revealing the pointiest canines I've yet to see, "Call me that and I will cause you utter pain." My eyes got wider with concern for his soul, "Okay, I-I won't." His tone was horrible, he sounded, like a demon, which I wasn't fond of at all. He cocked his head and looked at me.  "You look worse than usual." I didn't know what to say at all, I wasn't going to fight with him, he was all I really had left. I tried to be flirty at that point, so I grabbed his hand, which was freezing, "Well you look adorable today." He did, today he was wearing a red and black plaid shirt versus his grey hoodie that almost matched his skin tone. His black eyes penetrated mine as he forced his hand free of my grip, "Don't touch me." I nodded, thinking this conversation was the worse I've ever made. Marshall had a good point. I was stupid, desperate, depressed ridiculous, and I wanted him to know I knew, "Go ahead, leave me. I'm not even good enough for you." I think I got through him somehow, because he put his ice cold arm around me, "I might not like you, but that doesn't mean I can't deal with you." That was the sweetest thing I've heard in a month. He actually had a heart, of some sort, and I liked it.