Down Fall

"Its time, Im trusting you with Aedion, please bring him with you" a cloaked man with a piercing blue eyes ordered the two filthy looking men in the middle of  the forest.

"But the war is coming, we have to fight by your side my lord" the tall man with a brown eyes said with his eyes showing how determined he is to be with his master.

"Im giving you two the most important task you could do to serve me. Bring Aedion, Im trusting you two" the voice of the man has the usual firmness and finality while he is staring at the two men dont have a choice but to obey.

Thats the last meeting of the two wanderer and the leader of the Araceli clan before the clan was burned to ashes during the war. Some of those who still have strength fleed by the order of their leader and if ever there are who have escaped and survived, they will be just wanderer until a clan will accept them, which is very impossible as of the moment.

The group of rogues that attacked the Arceli clan is all over the region to check for survivors and the surrounding clans are not that strong to defend themselves from the possible attacks if they will conceal survivors which gave them no choice but to ward off those who attempted to seek shelter.

The region mostly consisted of peace loving and ordinary clans that are all living in harmony as friendly neighbors. It is still a big mystery to all the leaders of the neighboring clans of the purpose of the attack that almost wiped out the lineage of the Araceli clan.

The Araceli clan was known for their peace loving and friendly leaders, Drako and Narah. There are no clans that the Araceli had troubled, they are even willing and offering help to those in need. There was no reason for the attack and they all feared that it may just be a ramdom attack and any of the clans is next.

The once joyous and progressive place is now a smoking ashes of dead bodies and structures. Nothing was left of the beautiful place that witnessed the overflowing love of Drako and Narah. Even their bodies cannot be identified among the burned dead bodies that are found in the middle of the village.

Its been months and even the rogues are not that aggresive anymore in searching for survivors among the Araceli clans if there are any, everyone did not dared to wander around in fear to be caught. There are still a group of rogues who are roaming around the forest searching for those who are left of the war.

"Mom what will happen to us?" the boy of ten years old asked fearfully to his mother.

"We have to survive and we have to be patient" the woman answered with her teary eyes.

She can still remember her mistress and the master fighting side by side, but they all knew that its a useless courage because they are lossing everyone and so few are left to fight. They are not warriors, they are farmers, traders, fishermen and some are hunters like their masters. They wont win any war with a hoe and fishnets, if they have a few bow and arrow it wont be enough to defeat hundreds or thousands of rogues.

They are forced to flee, their masters used all their strength to fend off the rogues until they can all escape leaving behind those who can fight. Mistress Narah did not leave his husband's side, they fought together until death.

"Mistress Narah, master Drako" the woman mumbled while looking sadly at the gloomy moon in the sky. Its a fullmoon that would usually make everyone happy in the village because it means barbeque party with singing and dancing around the bonfire.

Their masters will join and the very beautiful Narah will sing for all of them. Its a very happy memory for all the Araceli clan but it will just be memories, the place was already ruined and the happy faces of everyone are burned to ashes. Most devastatingly, their beloved masters might be dead.