10

"Good morning honey." Tony wrapped his arms around Stephens naked back. His arms were warm, which was a good thing, Stephen wouldn't be shivering from his touch. Stephen groaned in response. Tony began to massage his back, making him wake up, but that resulted in failure as it put Stephen into a deeper sleep. "So much for nothing." Tony murmured to himself. Stephen giggles then came out of bed.

Stephen greeted Tony with a kiss as he entered the kitchen. "Took you a while." Tony giggled. "What can I say!? I was tired, ok." "Of course."
Tony continued making breakfast. Stephen sat at the table with tea by his side.

"Here, I tried my best." Everyone knew that Tony wasn't the best cooker, but Stephen liked to see him attempt to make something. He would laugh at it but then he would teach him.

They ate breakfast

"The day kind of seems useless without peter..."
Tony said staring off into space.

"It isn't that bad, here how about we visit hi today, go check out his new place."

"And make sure wade is treating him right," Tony grumbled.

"Oh Tony, he's just fine. Wade has always taken well care of him." Stephen said

"Come on let's go change."

Minutes later...

"Tony you ready?" Stephen yelled across the room.

No answer

"Tony?"

Still no answer

"Why did I leave him alone?" Stephen said to himself

"Tony honey?"

He saw peters bedroom door open.

"Um, honey you in here?"

"Oh Stephen, I need him back, I want him back, I got so attached to him, if I go see him, I wouldn't stand seeing him in his own life. I just-"

"Sh it's okay, we don't have to go, what if we call just all him, see how things are going okay?"

"Alright"

it was those moments that bothered Tony, silence.

nothing was happening, nothing at all.

"peter would fill up the room with cheer, when they were this quiet," he said to himself, almost pouting.

tony found himself in his own little world, where he'd be in his lab till midnight without bothering to go upstairs, but without peter, it seemed useless to go down there.

"Stephen, can we go to the park!?" Tony yelled across the room like a 5-year-old.

"Tony, what's gotten into you? Since when do you go to the park?"

"I wanna go to the park, please." Tony pleaded.

"Tony, no."

"What? Why?" Tony said tearing up.

This brought Stephen to think, the only other time he had seen this behavior was when he was...

"Tony? Is there something you're not telling me?" Stephen raised a brow at his husband.

"What? Me? Pft no."

"Are you pregnant?" Stephen blurted out.

This brought tony to tears but of joy.

"Oh honey you sure are funny."

Tony then looked at Stephen who was actually serious.

"You are going to make take a pregnancy test aren't you?"

Stephen nodded. In reality he was joking, but the next day Tony was handing him a negative pregnancy test.

"Oh Tony, I thought you knew I was joking."

"Oh."

"Well it's negative, so there must be some other type of explanation for your behavior..." Stephen was thinking too much of this.

Tony narrowed his eyes to the ground not looking up.

"Come on, Tony raise your spirits, you can't be sad all your life. think about how I'm feeling," Stephen said, trying to put a sense of humor and comfort in them. 

"I feel sick."

"no, you're not you are just worried he going to forget us, but I assure you, he loves us both."

"you don't understand..."

"tony there's no one on earth who understands you better than me," Stephen said cupping tony's face bringing it to his and placing a kiss on his cheek.

tony blushed and blushed hard.

"Stephen, thank you."

"Anything for you."

"I love you too much."

"Wanna watch a movie?" Stephen asked

"you're not reading my mind, are you?"

"Maybe," Stephen said with a smirk.

"Stephen!" Tony exclaimed with a slap on stephen's shoulder.

"what? I didn't do anything."

"hmmm, yeah right."

"come on let's watch that movie."

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOR STAYING TILL THE END!!

you guys are seriously amazing, sorry I had to end this so suddenly

but I lost inspiration really.

I could have plotted this better

"I could've done better"

anyway, thank you so much, I love you all so much.