The explanation (again)

Kevins PoV
"Right do you want the full explanation or not." The judges Tess and Claudia nodded. "Right so when me and Joanne where about nine well around that age my mum left us. My dad almost immediately set the blame on us and we got a little slap here and there but then that turned into near deaths beat ups and cuts and slashes across our backs. Stacey do you still have that photo." She nodded and showed them the old photo of my back and chest. "That is unbelievable." Darcey said. "Anyway he then started Umm raping us and that and he then pulled us out of dance all together as well as school and said that if we ever went back to dance he would umm kill us. Anyway it got to year eleven and he got scared and thought that social services would come and take us away but if that happened he wouldn't have any sex slaves or punch bags so he put us in to Grimsby local where these lot were so all the pros apart from oti chloe and Amy and then stacey Faye ashley and joe. Anyway when we moved to the school there was a small group of them. It was gio, ash pash Faye joe dianne and stacey. Anyway we all got in and we all went over to stacey for a takeaway I believe it was but we had to go back home to get some clothes and stuff. Any way my dad let's say had his way with Joanne and cut her before she came down from the bedroom. I didn't know about it because Joanne was stubborn and wouldn't tell me. Anyway she got changed at Staceys and then I saw the cut. I asked stacey for some first aid stuff but she wouldn't give me it unless I told her what was up. So I told her about my mum leaving us and what was happening with my dad. Stacey let us stay at hers for ages but then my dad went down to the school while me and stacey were excluded and beat up Joanne so because we were going to bring her back I beat him up. Yes I beat my dad up at school and I'm not very proud of it. Anyway then Joanne had to start moving around houses because he could have followed us home. She grew really close to gio Ashley Ali and Janette. So then stacey decided that we should go back to dance so we went down and saw the rest of the pros. Then the next day we went for an actual lesson with Joanne as well but my dad walked in and let's just say he was pretty mad. He asked for us but because he knew about me and stacey being together me her and Joanne had to get locked in the bathroom and wait for him to go. I passed out I think and then a couple of days later we found out that obviously the people who are now pros from the school group went to the same dance school so we had a massive party I guess you could call it at Staceys and then aj asked Joanne out." "Can we just add there that you went very very protective." "Stop it neil. Anyway when it got to the last couple of months this girl called Lucy Scott turned up at our house and pulled a knife on me and threatened to kill Joanne if I didn't have sex with her and have her baby. Well I just followed her but told stacey that I was taking a dog somewhere. She locked me in this shed thing and chained me to this bed if you could call it that and raped me. Stacey found out that night and then I told her that Lucy said she was going to leave the baby with me. Well then I was doing a presentation at school for an event or something to do with abuse and that and the rumour has been flying around that I was having a child. I admitted to it and told them all about my dad and then Lucy stabbed me twice because she was trying to get Joanne and because I told everyone. She admitted to it then stabbed me once then went for Joanne but I stood in front of her and she stabbed me again." I rolled up my sleeves and showed them the two scarred puncture holes and they gasped. "Anyway then she went into labour and gave birth but died. Then my dad came and apologised and said that he had managed to get my mum to come back into town. Me and Joanne put him on a trial period where he wasn't allowed to get high or drunk and he didn't so we let him back into our lives again. Our mum came down the next day and I told her about Stacey and about Lilia and then me Joanne dianne and Karen had to go to oz for burn the floor and then we all joined strictly but obviously I brought Lilia everywhere so she has been to the other side of the world. And now here we are." The judges all came and gave me a hug and then I just sat next to stacey and hugged her. This was the hug I loved the most. "Do the media and everyone know about her." "No but I'm going to have to tell them soon because my mum dad and sister are going on holiday so I will have to bring her to training and that." "And keep her away from Sean." I muttered under my breath which made stacey laugh but look at me concerned. I ring Joanne and told her to bring Lilia back because I wanted her to get to know everyone. Within five minutes her AJ and Lilia were here and lilia jumped up to me. "Right lils to you want to get to know some more people." "Ye and are theses the mean people that always kick you out in the final." We all laughed. "If you want them to be that then so be it but how about all the people you don't know or don't know well tell you their name and one thing about them." "Otay." Any chloe oti Tess Claudia and the judges were going to say something about themselves. There was no point the celebs because she was going to watch strictly tonight on catchup so she will find out then. "I'm Craig and I have been on strictly since it started." "Wait your the man who gives people low scores." "Yep." "I'm Shirley and I'm world ballroom chanpion." "I like you. Your nice to people." This went on and on until Lilia wanted the celebs to say something. This was all good until we got to Sean. "I'm sean and I'm a comedian." "You the one that made daddy angy right daddy." "Umm lils come on next person." "You made my daddy sad. That not nice." "Kev what's she on about." The judges all looked at me. "Look sean has been picking in Lilia since she walked in the training room the other day. He told her that I didn't love her and that she was ugly and then he scared her really bad and when I went to pick her up from jos that day she was scared when I knocked on the door because she thought I was him." I took a big breath and Stacey rubbed my back. "You lay a finger on that girl sean and your out right?" Craig stood up in front of Lilia. He rolled his eyes and walked out. Everyone slowly left in chunks until it was just me stacey and Lilia. We  were cuddled close and Lilia was sat across both our knees and asleep. We fell back asleep and didn't wake up until a producer told us that we could go now.