chapter 2

10 weeks after chapter one and Error came back from the author.

Killer pov
Ever since that day we have destroyed au with no mercy and Ink could get us but as I destroyed another copy of Underswap the Sans thanked me I was in shock. I then went to another copy and found a new version of a au I looked and it is called Shatteredtale I found the Sans is if Dream at a bad apple in Dreamtale. I found out he has the Insanity of Dust and the powers of some Sanses I know  the bow and arrow of well Dream, the skeleton hammer of Blueberry on his back, he has the tenecales of Nightmare, the emotionlessness of Fresh,has a Scythe on his back like Reaper, gaster blasters, gaster blaster sword, and he has Gaster hands!!!?
In my Au Nightmare Gaster pov
I was walking when I felt a presence I then quickly thought of how I could kill it before I get to close to another soul then kill it like I did my brother I miss my little brother Error bit I killed him and it is all my fault!! I then check the presence and it knows my bro!? I then turn and search for it but I sit on a bench to sit and cry.
Me: Error I miss you where are you I have been depressed without you bro please I want you to come back I didn't mean to kill Dad he tried to kill you and I had no intention of letting him throw you into a portal now I lost you bro I miss you it has been 2000 years well I am going to end it tonight I am going to go to hell for what I have done.
Killer: no wait please stop I know your bro I can help you!
Me: thank you and I sense he is at a castle.
Killer: he had been there for a couple weeks now.
Me: I can make it up.
???: Oh I can see my son now son move so I can finish what I started.
Me: I will not call you Dad Cross Chara!
Killer: how did you escape Cross?!
Cross Chara: I took over his body permanently.
Me: no Uncle Cross. * Opens portal and pushes Killer in it to his home then changes the coordinates to where his Uncle Zalgo lives and goes through and closes it quickly*
?????: Hello my friend
Me: hey Zalgo can I chill here as Dad is back.
Zalgo: impossible he died I saw it but yes you can stay as long as you fight with me to take the entire forest I am all good mate.
Me: thanks man and bro is back he will be here soon okay.
Zalgo: he doesn't remember me so I can help as I owe you for killing you dad insane bloke. Plus you are my nephew can't I be nice to you?
Me: you got that right Uncle.