chapter 4

( Error now know his Uncle Zalgo but not of his Uncle Cross)

Error pov
I opened a portal to Shatteredtale I then went to where my bro opened his portal to Uncle Zalgo. I then open it with the last known coordinates. I then let everyone go in first and then enter myself. I then close it and I go to my Uncle's house as bro is probably there. I then notice that all of Slenderman's proxies and my Uncle's were having fun I was confused but, immediately sped up while the others sped up to in confusion. I then see my Uncle Zalgo's mansion I then say my favorite knock knock joke and the door opens. I walk in and the others just sit and wait I then yell.
Me: Uncle Zalgo where are you.
Zalgo: Scooby dooby doo.
Cut cut cut redo

Zalgo: hi nephew! I was worried for you I thought your father actually killed you heck I had to save you brother from hanging himself because of his fear of you being dead! He barely eats or drinks anything! Now can you help me bring back the brother you knew back please.
Me: no bro would never do that but yes I will try my best.
Nightmare: what the actual funk is happening here?!
Killer: I think the brother is pretty powerful heck Funk he has your non curse word powers!?
Dust: oh hell no not another one!

When they get to his room Nightmare pov
We get to his room and I was in fear with how much he cared for his bro I instantly stopped thinking of poisoning Error even though he doesn't mind it any more. I then see the kid is looking at a picture of Cross!
Nightmare Gaster: I miss you Uncle Cross heh you were one of my only living friends if not the only one.
Error: b-bro what is going on? Wait Cross is my Uncle!?!?!?
Nightmare Gaster: wait b-bro you are still alive thank lord well got to remove something from my list of things to do before I die. * Removes suicide from the list*
Nightmare: hold up you are saying one of my friends is related to another one of my friends and neither knew!?
Nightmare Gaster: well me, Uncle Zalgo, and Uncle Cross saw him get thrown into a portal when Cross Chara still had a body and we thought we killed him after cutting his head off and limbs guess Uncle Cross killed his au to stop his brother all in vain as Cross Chara is now taken his old body and combined it with Cross's body killing Cross permanently.
Error: wait is Cross Chara our Uncle?

No

He

Is

Our

Father