chapter 3 Zalgo has a nephew

Nightmare Gaster pov
I was talking with my Uncle when he then ran telling me I will meet his enemy. I then with my Uncle's permission go in a tree and will come out of no where to get Slenderman down if he can't. I watch and dodge a bullet shot at me. I look and notice they did not see me they just missed someone. I then see my Uncle's signal and O blast the man with a white hoody.
Jeff: who the funk are you?
Me: well well well if it isn't Jeff the killer I have heard so much about you Woods.
Lj: who are you!?
Me: well Uncle introduce please?
Zalgo: lazyass
Me: Uncle shut up it has been 2000 years since I have seen people other than my dad that has been trying to kill me I am lazy because it was boring there and the only entertainment I had for 500 years was torture after that I just slept and ate and we'll drank the blood in all the cups I had so I was very bored.
Zalgo: well he is my nephew Nightmare Gaster and wait your father is back he died we both saw it!?
Me: well he took over Uncle Cross's body and killed his mind completely.
Slenderman: okay well then what next?
Zalgo: well I am bored so what about a treaty!
EJ: okay I guess

Everyone agrees!?

.

.

Why are you still here?

Killer pov
When I told Error he cried and he went with us to find him as he had a lead and it was one name that he knew very well about.

The name was

Zalgo