The phantoms true power

Nightmare Gaster pov
I was fighting but I beat them both I then pull out the phantom Ruby and grab everyone and teleported to where they live I then walk to a guest room hide the Ruby and then sleep.
Silver: wake up!
Me: why the fuck did you do THAT!

When you get to the kitchen
Sonic: hey I called my friend Gadget over to help me figure out your powers.
Me: okay well I am gonna practice my ultimate gaster blaster.
Gadget: * runs into the house* hello can I check the Ruby.
Me: no I puked it out of my stomach and plus this is my stomach so yeah I am not gonna starve because of you as I can only die if I am not touching this for 2 days.
Sonic: so basically you can't eat you can only need to hold onto the Ruby and get some water.
Me: no I can only have this it also gives me water as well plus it has this cool mask* shows the mask that infinite used to wear*

Silver: cool!
Sonic:*smacks him on the head* That is the mask of one of my strongest enemies Infinite.
Me: oh him he was harmless when I fought him oh I think I still have his head on me so any kids leave the room or be forever scared for life.
* Once the left*
Okay so here is the head

Sonic: OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!Shadow: hmph you are more deadly than I expected

Shadow: hmph you are more deadly than I expected.
Me: well Tikal did cut of his limbs for me and I still owe her for every limb she cut.
Sliver: HOLD UP TIKAL HELPED KILL HIM!!!
Me: yeah then after that I revived the rest of his group showed them the body and killed them. So I owe her 4 favors the arms and the legs well I did throw his heart somewhere in this house as it was near where I killed him. Oh there it is * picks up the heart*
Sonic: oh my God!
Shadow: you did that!!
Silver: Shadow yelling now that is a surprise.
Wait I feel like I am forgetting something.