An Awkward Start

(A/N Drawing above was drawn by me.)

<First Person>

Sparks flew from his fingertips. The rest of class 1-A watches as the yellow-headed blonde showed off his quirk, mainly to the girls but the guys came over to watch too. Everybody had seen his quirk before, they all knew what it did and what it was so you'd think this would be pretty boring to watch right? It's just that.. His quirk was just so cool!

The bright yellow blonde was a kind, caring, and funny individual. He seemed to talk a lot to other people, unlike me. Sure most of his talking was just flirting with other people and sometimes he got perverted during his conversations, but that was only when Mineta was around. All around he was a good guy, always offering to charge someone's phone with his quirk. Even still, I could never just talk to people without fear like that!

I was new to the hero course this year, originally a general studies student. This is my second year at Yuuei..

<Third Person>

Shinso was a slender, tall, and quiet young man who looked like he hadn't slept in weeks. He had lavish purple locks of hair that slicked backward up into fluffy points that jutted out. His hair just kinda did that on its own, he never tried to comb it out or anything, he would just let it be. He had known basically everyone from the sports festival the year prior, especially Ojiro and Midoriya. Midoriya was the first person who approached him without fear. Shinso wouldn't have minded being part of the Dekusquad. He absolutely could not stand Bakugo, it was Bakugo after all. Shinso wasn't the first person to have a dislike for that hot-headed blonde.

He quietly took his seat waiting for Aizawa to start class. It was indeed awkward having his dad as a teacher.

<1st Person>

Just then Midoriya came over to my desk.

"Hey Shinso!"

Midoriya spoke cheerfully, waving at me.

"Hey..."

I didn't really know how to respond still, he may have not been scared of me but we hadn't talked much to begin with.

"Do you wanna sit with us at lunch?"

"I figured you might not have anyone to sit by, so I thought I'd ask."

Midoriya said, cheery and polite as ever.

"Sure, why not.."

"Who else are you sitting with? Or rather by.."

I sluggishly responded.

A chance to hang out with Midoriya and possibly have an actual friend.. Sounds good, I just hope I don't screw this up..

"It's just gonna be me, Todoroki, Iida, Asui, and Uraraka from what I know!"

"Then I've no reason not to, I guess.."

I smiled nicely, that was a rare occurrence. I'd like to note that I've been feeling happier compared to the days before last year's sports festival.

"Class.. Sit down, please..."

"By this time you should already know that when the bell rings you are to be seated!"

My dad said as he sat up in his sleeping bag and slurped a food pouch. He stepped out of the sleeping bag, tucking it behind the podium.

"Alright Shinsu~ Cya later then!"

Midoriya said as he took his seat which was in front of me. I nodded in response.

This is kind of embarrassing, dad..

Everybody took their seats and my dad began teaching. I nearly nodded off but his insomnia prevented that. Don't get me wrong I loved heroics class, but I never knew it could also be so boring. It's probably because my dad is the one teaching it. Just then... I caught a blonde's glimpse from across the room, right as the bell rang.

We all scurried off to the lunchroom. I met up with the Deku squad, following them to lunch.

(A/N: Next chapter gets a little bit intense. Lots of drama is about to go down~)