One: naughty

Not edited 🙃

Rope. Silk smooth ropes that wrapped tightly around his slender body, hugging him, squeezing him until he couldn't breath had to be the most delicious, intoxicating feeling of his life. The feeling of its ridges digging into his tender, well abused skin was sinister, devilish and he adored it.

He adored the sensation of being helpless, of being bound, beaten and humiliated within an inch of his life. The god awful abuse he'd take with a smile, a glimmer in his eye as he begged for more, for more pain, for more torment.

He loved it all, the adrenaline that would pump through his veins as he's whipped, slapped, treated like nothing more than a dog felt electrifying. He'd endure it all if it meant he could feel the searing pain, the humiliation and degrading to which pushed him to the edge, over the cliff and into oblivion.

He'd always loved ropes, being tied up, trapped even as a child. He'd find ways to play with string he'd found, wrap it around himself, pretend he's been captured and in fear of his life. Though back then it wasn't of a sexual nature, more out of curiosity and fun but later he discovered the true intentions he had. The reasons behind the love of ropes, love of feeling helpless, scared with the excitement of not knowing what may happen next.

He didn't cry much when he was young, if he got hurt or injured it was quite the opposite. He'd find gratification in it, in the pain, in the blood, in the bruises he bared. If another kid picked on him he'd let them, allow them to do whatever they pleased, egg them on if he felt they weren't doing enough to abuse him psychically or mentally.

Don't miss understand him, he never let it get out of hand. He stopped them if he had enough, if he no longer found them amusing he'd fight back, show them exactly what kind of person he was. It was all about the control, he made them think they had it when in reality he did. He held all the power, he controlled their actions and could make them stop at any moment if he so pleased.

After his first sexual encounter doors began to open, the heavens above beamed down on him with its bright white light. His partner was rough, man handled him, pulled on his hair, choked him a little and unsurprisingly to him he loved it. Found pleasure in being treated so roughly, with carelessness and selfishness it made his skin crawl with desire.

Soon after that he began exploring deeper, delving into kinks and fetishes he was yet to discover. He didn't much care for who it was as long they treated him the way he liked, rough tough and mean.

He joined any and every bdsm group there possibly was. Websites, clubs, parties he even worked as one he just loved it that much. The gore of it all, the strangers he barley knew whipping him, slapping him, degrading him was mesmerising. He'd lay there tied to the bed post, blindfolded, ropes wrapped around him like a second skin as he screams and begs with his back arched in nothing but pure pleasure. He had to be the best there was, nothing was off limits never a safe word needed as pain was his pleasure.

He lived the perfect life, he wouldn't have had it any other way. Men lined up out the door to see him, to taste him, to try him and he idolised it all. He would strut around in nothing but braided ropes and expensive leather. His clients loved it, adored the looks he wore for them but really more for himself.

"Wearing your harness tonight?" Jimin walks towards the front desk, coming to collect his client list.

"Sure am, you know how I love my rope. Plus, one of my clients likes to string me up, he's real kinky." He winks at hoseok who works the reception.

He didn't much care for clothing, to restricting as he liked to show of his assets. He knew he was good looking, had the body of god he could show of and flaunt.