Six: big boy games

Not edited🧐

Sometimes when Jimin thought about his past it brought up emotions and feelings that rotted in his stomach, slowly decaying his insides. He didn't have a hard life by any means but it wasn't exactly a good one either. He merely lived life just scraping by, sometimes he'd go to bed hungry other times he wouldn't. It was more luck of the draw in his house than anything else.

His mother worked two jobs. She was always tired and drained in all the memories he had of her. All he remembers is that she was a very hard working women and did the best she could.

His father wasn't around much. If he recalls correctly he wasn't there for most of his childhood and adolescence. Instead of looking after his child he was out scoring crack or meth whatever he could get his hands on really. He was a drug addict who constantly needed a fix. His fatherly instincts never kicked in nor did his love for him. Jimin never received a hug, a kiss or anything remotely close to love from his father. The only times he saw his father was when he came home to steal money or food he couldn't get on the streets.

It was the one hardship he really had. A drug addict as a father, how depressing. And it was, of course it was but it was all he knew so he didn't find it that sad.

But he supposed he was scarred in some ways by his childhood. He's obviously morphed the tragedy's in his life into battle wounds that have made him more detached and empty to the world than most. And one of those tragedy's that's morphed is his hate towards drugs. He hated the sight of it, the smell of it, everything about it. He couldn't understand why anyone willingly took things that could and would fuck them up and maybe even kill him. He might've been masochist but he'd never stoop so low as to poison his veins with drugs.

He hated them as much as he hated his father, were the two connected? Probably.

"You know that'll kill you one day, take more than you should and you'll be choking on your own vomit and shitting yourself." Jimin sits idly by the edge of the bed, cigarette in hand watching them do lines.

He might hate drugs, hate them with a passion but even so he wasn't going to force them to stop just merely inform them of the downfalls.

"And cigarettes will kill you one day but I don't see you stopping anytime soon." Nemo rolls up a bill, bringing it to the table he snorts the first line.

Jimin didn't have a argument to that, cigarettes were going to kill him and that threat of death isn't stopping him.

"True, but at least they don't fuck me up the same way that does." He points his hand holding the cigarette towards the drugs sitting on the table ready to be taken.

Nemo brings his head back, he wiggles his nose, sniffing a few times before shaking his head and screaming loudly. Jimin rolls his eyes, Nemo was a poster boy for drug addicts. He had the shitty yellow teeth, was as thin as a rake and was constantly in a state of incoherence.

"You're going to die one day Nemo and all I'm going to say is I told you so when they bury your body in the fucking ground." Jimin gets up from the bed, he walks over to wrap his arms around Jungkook sitting at the table.

"Hey, least I'd be going out with a bang." Nemo goes for another line, snorting it up and leaning back.

Jimin runs his fingers through Jungkook's hair, he turns his head slightly so they can look at each other.

"Only one alright? I don't want you doped up on coke when you fuck me. You're always messy and someone ends up with a concussion." Jimin combs back his hair, kissing the top of his head.