Three: The whip

Not edited🙃

The air turns thick and steamy, the anticipation of pain eminent. It was like a flip had been switched and all the fun and games had turned to something sinister and naughty. Jimin knew he was in for a ride, the most dangerous, painful ride of his life and he's here for it.

"Ready for the pain?" Jungkook growls roughly, in one swift movement he's yanking Jimin up by his elbows.

Jimin gets pressed up against his chest, his head is pulled back by the strands of his hair. His neck muscles tense, his mouth parts open. A delicious spark slithers up his spine, excitement swarms boldly.

"Always." Jimin quips back and the reaction he received didn't disappoint.

Jungkook tugs at his hair harshly before forcing him back into the bed. He smoothers Jimin's face into the sheets by holding his head down, his other goes and spanks his big plump ass.

"Ahh!" Jimin can only grin ear to ear at the action, savouring the sweet sting.

Jungkook slaps him again and again and again until his ass cheeks are burning and he's a moaning mess with only pain on his brain.

"I don't think my hands doing the trick, think I'm going to need something harder." Jungkook's hand leaves his skin for only a moment before it's replaced with hard, cold leather.

The burn was instant, it left its mark the second it landed upon his abused skin. The sound of the leather coming down echoed, rung in the air leaving its stain.

"Fuck!" Jimin's entire body convulses, the aching enough to make his erection twitch.

Jungkook enjoys the noises Jimin makes, finds himself hypnotised by him and his gorgeous ready to be destroyed body.

"Like this?" He slides the leather up his ass, purposely running over his red bruises.

Jimin shivers and tenses, his asshole clenches at the toughness of the leather as it tares at his sensitive skin.

"Yes, very much!" Jimin tingles all over, the smack that came his way ticked every single box.

Jungkook brings the leather down harder, finding gratification in the pain he's bringing on Jimin. Call him a sadist or an evil man but there was something about seeing Jimin engorging himself on the pain he's enduring was utterly beautiful. Jimin was a one of a kind specimen and he had to be idolised.

"Tell me you're a whore! Tell me how badly you deserve this." Jungkook rakes the leather up and down his backside, making sure to dig it in on his bruising.

Jimin clenches his tied fists, the rope binding him to the bed and around his wrist was beginning to chafe but he endured it with a smile.

"I'm such a fucking whore! I deserve to be punished for it." Jimin as best he could wiggles his butt, enticing him to hit him with all he's got.

Jungkook howls to the moon, he doesn't hold back and whips that boy to the edge of his life. He keeps Jimin's head down by gripping his hair, tangling his fingers in his golden locks. He brought the whip to his right ass cheek, then his left cheek and even the top of his milky thighs. His skin burnt, it was bright red and angry with a few cuts where blood began to draw.

"Ahh! Fuck!" Jimin's vision blurred, his body convulsed and the bright white light neared.

"You're fucking pathetic! A little slut." Jungkook sounded so calm, dominating, powerful that it added to his pleasure.

The pain, the degrading, the humiliation is destroying him and pushing him to the brink. He couldn't take much more, he was drooling on the sheets and panting like a dog. He felt the bruises coming, felt the whip cut his skin open, it was torturous and cruel yet he loved it.