Chapter 2

Skyler POV

*SKIP TO PLANE RIDE*

I feel someone nudge me in the shoulder. I groan and flutter my eyes open. "We just landed hun." I hear my mom say. I nod and begin the unbuckle and grab my carry-on from the overhead carrier.

"Mom I'm hungry." I groan as we walk off the plane.

"There is a Panda Express right over there." My eyes light up as a I grab my moms hand and begin to speed up my walk. I love Panda Express. I could live off of it.

After we finish eating we head out of the airport. We call a taxi to get to our new house. "You are going to love this house. You won't believe it is ours" my mom cheers as we get into the taxi. I fall back asleep for another hour till my mom wakes me up pointing to this...mansion. My mouth dropped when I saw the house. I opened the door and took my luggage out of the back and ran to the house. I open the door and drop my luggage and admire where I would be living.

"I could get used to this" I said to myself as I picked up my bags and ran upstairs to find my bedroom. I run down the hallway to the farthest room. I open the door and see a king size bed, and a balcony. I scream to myself and jump around my new room. I drop my bags and go stand outside on the balcony. I look into the backyard next door and see the mist beautiful boys I have ever seen. They were playing lacross and I couldn't help but stare. One of them looked and saw me and smiles. I ran back into my room giggling. I run down the stairs to talk to my mom. As I was running down the stairs I could smell the sweet smell of apple pie baking in the oven.

"Honey how do you like your room?"

"I love it! Thank you so much Mom!"

"How about you go next door and meet the new neighb-" I hear the doorbell ring. "I'll get it" my mom says as she rushed to the door.

"Hello, we live next door and we just wanted to come say hello and welcome." I hear a female voice say. I decided to go see who it was. I see the boys from before and I smile at them. "I'm Grayson and this is Ethan" He sticks his hand out and I shake it.

"I'm Skyler." I smiled.

"You want us to go show you around town today?"

"That would be awesome. I'll come over when I'm ready." I see them nod and start walking away. I turn on my heels and walk up the stairs. I quickly walk into my room into the bathroom to take a shower. I finished rinsing off and decided to straighten my hair. I finish my hair and decide on light wash high waisted jeans and and black Los Angeles croptop and a cardigen. I grab my purse and put some money and my phone in. "Mom I'm going next door. Text me if you need anything." I shout to my mom as I'm walking out the front door. I walk next door to Ethan and Grayson's house. I walk into their driveway and hear them in the backyard. I decided to walk around the the back to see what they were doing. "Hey guys." I said while opening the gate into the backyard.

"Hey Sky." Ethan said walking over to me with his arms open for a hug. I hugged him abd Grayson tightly. "Where do you wanna check out first?"

"Let's show her the school first cause she is gonna be going there." Grayson said. I nodded and we headed out.

*Skip school and main street*

"Hey Sky. Can I ask you something?" Ethan asked while bringing me into another room away from Grayson.

"Yeah of course. what is it?" Throughout this entire day I have started to really develop a friendship with them.

"Will you go out to dinner with me tomorrow night?"

"Of course!" I smile and jump into his arms. We pull away from eachother and gaze into eachothers eyes until he starts to lean in. Right before he was about the kiss me Grayson opens the door and stares at Ethan and walks away. I giggle softly and say "I better get going. It's getting late. I'll see you tomorrow night" I smile and him and start walking to the front door until I hear Ethan come running towards me.

"Give me your phone." I hand him my phone and he puts his number in and texts it so he has mine.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I smile at him and start walking back to my house. I can get used to living here.