Prologue

Wei Wuxian is not alone. He's not the only demonic cultivator. He's not the Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation, he's a disciple. A descendant maybe. In a land where cultivators cease to go, a labyrinth stands. Inside, are the demonic cultivators. Stand up and meet the demonic cultivators aside from the Yiling Patriarch, The inventor!

Minister Hammerjack! The earth-Bender.

"Hey! Where's A-sang? He took my hammer again! A-Sang!"

Secret Sirene! The musician.

"Now, now. A-ren. No need to get angry. I'll buy you another one."

Thunder Reaper! The Monster Spawner.

"Auntie! Look! The bunnies gave me flowers! Think you can plant them for me?"

Purple Enchanter! The defender.

"A-ling, i'm going to repeat this again. I'm your uncle. I'm a man, so stop calling me that, dear. And i'll try. Come."

Scythe Majesty! The Shadow dancer.

"No way, A-han! You gave it to me! Graahhh! I'm gonna go and find it!"

Princess Bladed Fan! The Yin leader.

"Hmmmm. I wonder where i can hide Gege's hammer. Oh! There! That'll be a good hiding spot.

Prince Jade Sword! The Yang leader.

"A-Yin, it fits calling you Auntie. You're a man but you sometimes act like a maiden."

And Mother Nature! The Leader.

"A-Yu. Can you please get me that pot of peony? I want to check it out."

He's not the only homosexual Demonic cultivator.

Let the story begin.

A/N:Hello there! This story is only something me and my friends took interests in, we're gonna check if this story will work out or what. So more on like we're experimenting. Haha. Hope you enjoy this!