Natsuhiko | something new

——————
再認識
---------------

Disclaimer :
natushiko will be a famous actor here
General : full soft fluff
Character pairing : natsuhiko x reader
Summary : you had just accidentally met a boy on the train and went on an adventure with him but yet he always gave you something new you had yet to experience
Vocab - jyuken (受験) : a type of entrance exam you take in japan usually at the third year of middle school or third year of high school. It's something that's taken very seriously in japan.
Note : my book is not any typical kind of book and I will  un-voluntary make you learn japanese. Some grammar snob told me that the word 'and' and ' but' is not grammatically correct
But that will not stop me. Please bare with it.
Word count : 3291
———————

'What am I even doing right now'  you thought as you sat down on a train.

Where were you going ?

You weren't sure yourself

You go wherever the wind takes you.

Well that is.Unknown.

You were still in your school uniform. People sure did stare at you. But as a few minutes passed by no stares with that said it was just a quiet train ride, to somewhere.

Basically you ran away from school. now were here trying to find the meaning of 'life' how cliche was that. You didn't want anything to do with school ever since test week was over. You knew you were just gonna get a bad score again and again. The bad cycle repeating again and again. You wanted to search for something new. Rather than seeing sad, dull, lifeless class. You wanted to run. Runaway. Don't go back. Just run.

So here you were in some random train line. Going as far from your school as possible. Nothing ever went your way. Nothing good ever happened ever since highschool. Nothing special came by. The only words muttered around you is about, scores, college, relationship then money. Nothing else. It was pretty dull to say the least. You might be counted as selfish for trying to runaway from your current mess but, if that was what it takes to make a person happy, then take the chances.

You had kept on daydreaming until you had felt a sudden weight on your shoulder. You couldn't even move. It was heavy. You tilted your head to the side unexpected to see

A boy ?

He had somewhat of a crimson red hair, cat like eyes and for your information, his features were no joke. His skin looked silky smooth, white as snow, A little tint of red near his eyes, red like skin tone, Eye lashes looking like it might fall off any time soon because it was long.

Just who was he?

He wore his uniform, but you couldn't recognize his uniform.

Must be a school near this area

It stayed like this for about a few minutes, you kept on poking his cheeks and he still wouldn't wake up, it sure was soft but it had a bit of a strong pinch to it. Puberty hit whoever this person like a truck because damn his jawline was no joke.

Suddenly snapped out of your thoughts on how you just explained in detail about this boys features inside your head. He started fidgeting around, He opened his eyes slowly, trying to adjust his eyes to the sudden light as he squint his eyes slowly. Focusing to the pillow of some sort he was leaning to. He saw you. You both had made awkward eye contact just staring in to each other's eyes. Your [eye color] colored orbs looked at his dark orbs. It felt as if there was only the two of you as of right now. Not bothering about the squeaking sounds the train was making or how the train was moving because it was a bit bumpy at the country sides of japan. It was just the two of you.