• boyfriend scenarios

Boyfriend scenarios for my [personal] best boys 💫
Teru fuckers come and join my cult _:('ཀ'」 ∠):

•𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕦•

• Teru as a boyfriend would be, soft and uwus but he can also be a big tease. A bit sadistic as well when teasing you especially, but it wouldn't lead to you to cry of course. He has no guts to hurt the person he likes.

•It honestly just depends on how you know him in the first place. If you knew him and always be all laughs and dumb with him. I'd be sure he'll end up be a teasing boyfriend. However I can also assure you he would be a big softie. 24/7 soft UwU smile to you also (゚ω゚) a teasing boyfriend to add to taste.

• literally rich taste. Literally the song "fancy" by TWICE.

• however for his Romantic tendencies, I'd say it would start small. From helping you with your class. Study dates, to a rose and study notes on your desk, tO fucking jewelry. Even thought you literally told him to not. But he likes seeing you all blushy about his gifts so he ends up giving you more because the boys whipped for you. It's a mans duty? But you weren't sure if he was being sarcastic or not so that still stays as the mysteries of Minamoto teru.

• for dates, I'd feel like he would take you to expensive places. Rip wallet, however your wallet didn't end up getting touched because Teru payed it all. Even though you said to split the bill in half. He was REALLY stubborn. Saying a lady should be treated with grace. It was partly teasing but he did stick to his words.

• pda with Teru would be gentle. Soft. Depends on who you are, if you like big pda initiating it first then he will do big pda. If you're a bit shy then he'll go with softly [slyly] holding your hand. Giving you a soft smile to help ease you. As your heart melts. 10/10 for sure, if you get married and you were cooking per say, he'd hug you from behind as you cook. Even if you complained to him to not he is still stuck to you like a koala. As he rests his chin on your shoulder. he looks at your little body cooking. He won't touch the cooking of course, he doesn't want to poison you.

will he be jealous? Sure, it's a 50/50 depends on his mood. He trusts you but you know that little voice telling you, to just go apeshit? Yeah. Literally if he gets jealous. Dead pan stares at the guy as Teru looks towards you with soft eyes but looking at the guy with murder like eyes. As You naively didn't know what was going on. the guy scooted a bit further away from you slowly by slowly. Literally teru's eyes were burning 'mine don't touch' and the guy totally freaked out.

• looks at you too much that he knows when your mood changes, or whenever you were in danger. If you can perhaps see supernaturals. It would be a much easier job for him since he knows you can somewhat understand when to run away.
But if you can't protect yourself or you can't see supernaturals  then. 2.0 autobots lets roll. Literally if you get trapped in one of the seven mysteries boundaries. Comes and catches you in like the second you stepped foot on their territory. You didn't know what was going on but you were now getting bridal style carried by the boy as he reassuringly kisses your forehead.

• if he ever makes you cry from teasing you or doing something wrong. Literally broken.exe it's a different feelin you know ? It's different when tiara cries. His body just shuts down not knowing what to do but eventually notices what's happening and hugs you tightly. Saying gentle sorry's . As he makes little circles on your back. Gentle kisses from forehead to cheeks to lips. Cups your cheeks basically kissing away the tears.