Minamoto kou | wait for me

-----------------
私を待ってネ
------------------
———————
Disclaimer : you will be older than kou here
Genre : angst/fluff
Character pairing  : minamoto kou x reader
Summary : when your bestfriends little brother, doesn't want to stay just as childhood friends. what do you do?
Note  : its a bit similar to the hanako story im working on but please bare with it, i really like the plot lol. reusing it in different stories lol. story is a bit short sorry :[
Word count : 2753

———————

"i don't want to stay as just friends" the yellow haired boy said as he touched your hand gently bringing it up to his cheeks trying to find the warmth from your soft [s/c] colored hands.

"what?"

--------------------

today was finally the day, the sky was clear, the sakura trees were blooming, the pink flower bringing happiness upon the city of tokyo as the spring season had started and that meant a new semester a new chapter for some people had started. however today was finally the day. after a long dull winter filled with tons of studying and tests for college applications it had all finally came to an end.

graduation day

oh how long have you been dreaming of this day, as the sakura petals were blooming. the tint of pink from the sakura trees in front of your school gates was noticeable just from a few miles not far from school, as you skipped your way. heading to school as the graduation prep was already on set the school filled with cheers and sobs of students and today was the day. the taste of freedom. as now you would be getting your certificate and would finally be one step away from going to college.

as you entered the school, there were already lots of juniors crying because of the departure of their favorite seniors. you had made lots of memories here, meeting lots of new people, doing lots of fun and obnoxious stuff here, as your eyes got teary. thinking about all the memories that passed by in this school. as you looked at everything once again a bit overwhelmed, you survived high school and all its obstacles.

"yo [f/n], whats with the long face" a familiar voice called.

minamoto teru,

" are you actually gonna cry, its just graduation" he said as he chuckled. his big hands almost covering half of his face as he teased you.

"no, no i just can't believe we're gonna graduate. i feel overwhelmed" you said as you dramatically pretended to shed a tear. i'd say you were a sassy diva then but now you felt like a proud mom.

there were lots of people crying right now, sad to leave this place. lets just say it got to you. it hit you in the feels honestly. as much as you hate studying and school. the people involving it you couldn't hate much however. they were someone you cherished a lot then. however you were waiting for a certain junior to come tell your congrats, but he hadn't came until now

"so, where's kou? has he been doing great lately?" you asked.

"hmmn? ooh him, he's been off everywhere, been around here and there with his y'know who" teru said.

"hanako?"

"yeah, that kid. really is something" teru said somewhat disapointed, kou still hadn't exorcised him yet till this day, his brothers graduation. the three were still hanging around doing some adventures to another dimension or something. you stared to the ground going to deep thought about it. 'didn't kou promise to exorcist hanako before his brothers graduation?'