The News

After I had that dream I decided to go to sleep. It was too much.
I woke up to the sunlight streaking through my blinds. I was given a slight headache because of it. I got up and shut my blinds. I then went downstairs to eat something. Dang, did I do a good job cleaning the kitchen. I got a bowl and some milk and then got the cereal from the cupboard. I poured the cereal into the bowl. I was about to pour in the milk when I got a phone call. Well, we usually don't get phone calls. I answered it.
(C: Caller N: Nicole)
N: Hello?
C: Hello, is this Nicole?
N: Yes it is.
C: Hello, Nicole. This is the police. Don't worry you are not in trouble. We are calling to notify you that a tragedy has happened.
N: Well then, what is the tragedy that happened?
C: Well Miss, I am afraid to say that your parents were in a car crash, and they passed away soon after the crash happened.
N: "What?", I asked disappointed but relieved at the same time.
C: Yes, Nicole. I am so sad that I the one that has to tell you the news. But you will not be going to an orphanage. You will be going to your godparents.
N: m-m-my godparents?
C: Yes, didn't you know about them?
N: N-n-no. My parents never talked about them.
C: Well, they live in Ireland. You need to pack up your suitcases. You leave tomorrow. We will have a police man pick you up at 9:30 and take you to the airport.
N: ok, I will go pack now. Thank you for telling me.
C: Ok Nicole. Good luck.
N: Goodbye.
C: Goodbye.