Packing

Immediately after I hung up the phone, I ran upstairs to my room to pack. Forget breakfast. I need to pack. I checked the time, 12:30. I must have gotten up at 11:30 or 12:00.
I grabbed the 2 big suitcases from the top shelf of my closet, then ran to the guest room where the 1 medium size one was and the duffle bag and bathroom bag was. I grabbed them all and ran back to my room.
It was weird. I couldn't really explain my feelings. I was sad. But more happy and excited than sad. I was going to go to Ireland and live a better life with my godparents.
After I packed the 2 big suitcases with all my clothes and shoes (I didn't have much clothes) I moved onto the smaller suitcase where I put my blankets and books and I guess you could say, "entertainment items." I grabbed the last book from my shelf when some CDs fell over. I picked one up. On the cover was, my mum. I totally forgot. She was an artist. She sang. I still remember the last time she sang to me. A sweet song. I didn't know it but gee, it was beautiful.
I grabbed them and threw them into the suitcase. I would need those. I grabbed a few pictures and then moved onto the duffle bag where I threw more random things. I then went to my bathroom and packed all the things I needed. I then grabbed my backpack. It took a little while to find because I hadn't used it because it was summer, but I found it. I then put my laptop and my other electronic items in there. Except for my iPhone, headphones and charger. I needed those.