Chapter one

Clair's POV

"What should we do today?!" Arli yelled while jumping on my bed.

Arli has been my best friend since who knows when, she has always been there for me through thick and thin and I can always count on her to be there.

"I DON'T KNOW BUT CAN YOU STOP JUMPING ON MY DAMN BED?" I yelled smacking the side of her leg while she fell.

"Bitch." She mumbled

"Why thank you" i said pulling the covers back over my head.

Right when I was starting to fall asleep again I heard a loud crash from down stairs. I jumped out of bed and ran zoomed down the stairs.

"MOM WHAT THE HELL?!" I screamed

My mom had knocked off all our china which consisted of plates, cups, and others but you get the picture.

"I'm sorry Hun I was trying to reach the broom up there at the top"

My mom or should I say my child, has the weirdest places to put things like seriously, last year she didn't have a place to put our vacuum so she put it on top of our roof i mean really out of all places.

"Well mom please be more careful you could have broken something" I said while helping her up.

"Really Hun do you not see all the glass everywhere" she gave me a duh look.

"Wel-" I was cut off by arli's loud screaming.

"What is it arli?!" I said running over to her, she was looking down at her phone.

"JUSTING GRACER ASKED ME OUT!" She yelled louder then before

Justin gracer what to say about him...nope got nothing.

"Who is Justin gracer" I asked grabbing her phone.

She shot me the worst look I mean really if looks could kill I'd be six feet under at this moment.

"He's only the hottest north ridge varsity football player!" She said jumping up and down

"Um ok well girls its almost time for school" my mom pointed at the clock

"Oh shit!" Me and arli yelled running up the stairs

"LANGUAGE!" My mom yelled

We laughed while looking through my closet. I went through so many outfits until I found the best, I ran to the bath room and put it on, it consisted of my favorite Victoria secret sweater my black leggings and my red teaser heels.

"Omg you look fantastic" arli said with a big smile.

"As do you arli boo" I said laughing.

Arli was wearing her black tank top, baggy swear pants and converses. You could say she's got her own idea of style, this is gonna be a long day.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hi :) I'm new at all this so I hope you enjoy this first chapter.

Vote plz
And comment

Bye..;)