Chapter 4

Clair's POV

"So where are we headed off to?" gracen yelled over his blasting stereo.
He eyed me and nodded. He must have known I didn't have a clue where to go.

"Are y'all hungry by any chance?" I asked while I googled the nearest resturaunt.

"I can eat, how about you arli?" Arli nodded, clearly lost in thought. Ill haft to ask her what was bothering her later.

********

We decided on pizza. We kept driving around until we found the nearest Pizza Hut. We all got out and walked in, I sniffed the air catching the smells of dough, and sauce it was amazing. We were greeted by a middle aged woman probably in her fifties. She looked gracen up and down. Ewe perv much?!

"Right this way" the creepy woman gestured us to follow her. She lead us to the back booth away from all the others which I didn't mind I liked being away from a crowd of people. We sat in silence while we all looked through the menu.

"How about we just get half, half and half, considering we all probably like different toppings" gracen said eyeing me carefully. Ok he's really starting to creep me out, I think that creepy woman messed up his eyes. Arli sighed and nodded. We waited for the woman to come back and take our orders, but she didn't show so I went to get her myself. I was walking up to the front counter and was met with a slightly taller figure. I backed up and looked at him.

He had black spiked hair, gorgeous ocean blue eyes he was fit obviously, you could tell by the way they poked through his tight t-shirt he looked amazing but he just stared at me blankly. That's when it hit me its the same guy I ran into earlier today. He looked at me a little more and a smirk appeared on his face I eyed him confused.

"Uh is there anything I can help you with?" I asked stepping back a bit. "Because your staring is starting to creep me out." He stood there and stared at me a little more, I was about to walk away when i felt a tight grip on my arm and it pulled me back. I struggled against his grip and that's when I heard him whisper in my ear.

"Come with me I want you to see something" he let go and walked out the door. I just stood there confused, so I decided to follow. Yes I know it sounds stupid, why are you following a complete stranger? What if something happens? I guess you could say I'm a risk taker, it's fun to do stupid things. So I decided to go

Strangers POV

I knew we had a connection I know that we were made for each other so why did I freak out? I walked around the school seeing If I could find her. I looked for over half an hour with no luck I was about to give up when I saw her. She was talking to gracen the school star football player I could see it on his face he like her. Hooked to gracen's arm was some girl I'm guessing is friends with her. I watched as gracen nodded to something my girl said and they walked off, I followed them and I saw the group all pile into gracen's car and drive off.

*****

I drove behind them for a bit and watched where they where going, I was completely confused as to why they were driving around the city. It didn't take much longer before I saw the pull into Pizza Hut I slowed down a bit and pulled into the side and watched them all go inside. I sat out waiting for the right time to go in I was outside for ten minutes until I decide to enter. I got out of my car and walked In I saw 'her' walking up to the counter so I decided to block her way, I started walking The direction she was coming I jumped right in front of her. She backed up and looked up at me I could see she was checking me out by how she was staring me up and down. She looked back up at me before speaking.

"Uh is there anything I can help you with?" she stepped back a bit "because your staring is starting to creep me out." I looked at her a bit more, she looked confused and turned around to walk away when I grabbed her arm and pulled her back. She struggled against me trying to pull out but failed, I bent down to her ear and whispered.

"Come with me I want you to see something." I saw the hesitation in her eyes but hoped for the best I walked out the door and waited. All kinds of thoughts ran through my head like, is she gonna come? What if I really creeped her out? Did I just ruin it? When I was about to give up, I saw the door open and I smiled.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry haven't updated lately been busy.

Vote and comment

I promise the story will get better i know it goes kinda fast but I'm trying and they will get better.

And comment what you think the strangers name should be.

Thank you all

Bye.... ;)