Chapter-2

The door of the operation theatre opened and the doctor came opening his mask and gloves with a satisfied expression.and there he is THE MANIK MALHOTRA. He assured the patients family that the operation went smooth. And he will be fit and fine in one or two weeks.

Then he went to his cabin and saw the time.

Manik pov: Oh god it's again late.and there is again so many calls from masi maa.she must be worried.but its too late I can't even call her now.

Thinking all this he went to his mansion.hell tired. He just freshenedup.had his dinner and went to bed.it is 3:30 in the morning being tired from continuous surgeries sleep took over him.

Nandu's flat

Just like any other day Nandu woke up at her regular time did her daily courses then the pending project.
As this is the seminar day she has to go to the college a bit lately. So she has enough time for the project and then being ready for the college she went away.

M.Mansion

10:30 in the morning the phone is continuously ringing.
Manik received the phone call in half sleep without even seeing the caller ID

Manik: Good morning Masima.

Masima: Good morning beta. You are sleeping till now. That means yesterday also you came late at night.

Manik: Yes masima you know na how's it. (he is fully wake now) yesterday I had seen your misscalls but as it was too late I didn't disturb you.

Masima: you can never disturb me beta. Okk so now get up you have to go to the college for the seminar. Do you remember or have forgotten...?

Manik: ohh yes Masima. so now I have to get ready.ok bye Masima and come back soon ok. Miss you.

Masima: yes beta coming in two weeks.and miss you too..bye bye

Finishing the call he looked at the screen and thought

Manik pov: some years back I had nothing. I was just living like a burden to my chacha chachi though they never excepted me just was helping me to live and with god's grace I was continuing my studies and then six years ago Raj uncle and Masima came into my life they adopted me and took  me to Australia with them and there I studied medical and become this cardiologist.all my success belongs to Masima and raj uncle they have treated me just like their own son.
Today I've everything. I must be happy. But am I really happy...?
Ok Chuck it I've to get ready for the seminar

Nandu's college

The seminar has started.all the students have reached the professor and other guests were giving their lectures. But most of the girls were just waiting for Him.
After sometime the Principal announced that the MANIK MALHOTRA has reached.all the students were so excited. At that time Nandu got a call from her parents so she moved out of the seminar hall.while returning she has bumped into someone but didn't see his face. Apologising she went from there and come back to the hall.

Can we guess whom she bumped into...?

Yes none other than Manik.
He also apologised and went from there. At the hall principal introduced him.

Principal: students please welcome the youngest famous and the most successful cardiologist of recent times the Manik Malhotra.

There was a round of applause from the students.

Nandu was trying to see him but he was surrounded by other's so she
couldn't see his face.

After sometime time there was an announcement that the topper from all the sections will be awarded by the chief guest MANIK

Being the topper of astrophysics department Nandu  was called to the stage

As she received the award she looked at Manik Malhotra and she was shocked ; surprised and what not she was just looking at him and was making herself believe that it was real. She couldn't even utter a word and comes down from the stage. What she saw that there was no change in his expression.He was normal.

After this incident Nandu was completely zoned out.

As the seminar ends everyone return to their respective homes.

Nandu's flat

Nandu was just thinking about that. She comes home late so Aliya opened the door for her ,she wished her and returned to her room and locked herself when Aliya asked she said she was tired and had her food in college so not to disturb her.
________________________________

That's it for the chapter the next wil be Nandu's Pov

Thank you...