Chapter-15

The next two-three days went similar....

M.Mansion

On Thursday night at the dinning table...
Everyone is having the dinner together....

Raj: so Cabir....tell me what do you want from us this birthday....

Cabir:umm actually something special dad.... will ask for it on that day itself....

Raj: okk as you say....so Nyonika is everything ready for the party....?

Nyo: yeahh almost.... after all it's my Cabir's birthday...(she said looking at cabir)

Cabir: love you mom...

Manik: ok so Cabir now that you are going to be 26....so what's your plan... I mean besides helping uncle in the office....do you have some other plans...

Cabir: actually I'm planning for a new business so will think about it more and discussing with dad will finalise it.... I've already talked about it with dad...

Raj: yeah he had talked to me...and don't worry Cabir..... I'm with you.... just do your best....

Cabir: yeahhh dad...

Nyo: enough of official talks.... now stop all this and eat the dinner peacefully....

Everyone: (smilingly)OK your highness....

After the dinner nyo asked Manik whether he had invited Nandini or not....

Manik: oh god Masima I haven't informed her yet.....will just talk to her now....

Nyo nods smilingly and wishing good night they went their respective rooms.....

Nandu's flat.....

Aliya has come back from her home....they both were chit chatting....and finally Nandu told Aliya....

Nandu: Aliya....umm actually I wanna share something....

Aliya: finally.... I was waiting for this...so tell me....

Nandu: actually umm it's Manik....but its not what you are thinking..... it's just that we have become good friends.....and....

Aliya: wait wait.... Manik...?
As in Manik Malhotra....?
The cardiologist....

Nandu:(blushingly) yeah....its him only....

Aliya: oh god Nandu.... really...?
I'm so happy.... I knew you will choose the best guy for yourself....

Nandu: Aliya yaar it's not like that... it's just we are good friends....at least for now.... I mean maybe more than friends.... but not in a relationship.....

Aliya: what yaar....you are always talking to him....and saying just friends....? I don't believe you....

Nandu: actually I know I have feelings for him and he too has but its just that we knowing  eachother from just a month or something....so....we don't wanna rush anything...so as of now we are knowing eachother....and you know what..... I'm loving this phase....

Aliya: OK I'm believing you....as long as you are happy.... it's all good.... so tell me... how is he...?

Nandini: he is so good Aliya...so humble and so caring....

At that time Manik called Nandu...
Seeing the caller ID she smiled...

Aliya: so it's his call right...?ok go talk to him.... good night....

Wishing Aliya back Nandu went to her room and received the call....

Manik: hey miss Murthy.....

Nandu: (grumpily) I told you not to call me that....

Manik: ok ok so say what were you doing Nandini....

Nandu (smilingly): was chit chatting with Aliya....she has come back....

Manik: so did I disturb you guys...?

Nandu: noo nothing like that....

Manik: listen Nandini actually I've something important to say....

Nandu: yeah say it...

Manik: actually day after tomorrow on Saturday it's Cabir's b'day and there is a party....so I'm inviting you.... actually Masima is inviting....

Nandu: your Masima knows me...? I mean what did she know...? And how...? what did you tell her...?

Manik: yeahhh she knows....why...?
And what will I tell... I tell her the truth only....

Nandu:( nervously) truth as in....?

Manik: truth as in that (mischievously)....we are...... friends...why what did you think....?

Nandu (sighs): yeahhh friends....so its Cabir's birthday.... but what will I do there.... I don't know anyone there....

Manik: you know me....and don't worry everyone will love you...and take Aliya with you... I will meet her...also you will have a company to yourself.... though I'll be there for you....

Nandu: okkk I'll ask Aliya....if she is free.....

Manik: okkk....

They talked for sometime.....and then slept.....

The next day was quite usual.... Nandini told Aliya about the invitation and she agreed as she was eager to meet Manik..... at night Nandini informed Manik that they will be coming to the party....

___________________________________

                 THANK YOU