Chapter-18

The next day as on Sunday....

Nandini, Aliya and Navya spend the day together....after such a long time they had met so there was so much to catch up.... Nandini even shared about Manik to Navya....

Navya: you know Nandu...when I went to Australia....there in college at the first year I had no friends.... one day I was sitting in a corner in the canteen....then someone patted my back it was Manik vai....he introduced himself and asked me why I was always alone ..... I had nothing to say.... but then we became good friends....he used to treat me as his little sister....and then we came to know that we live in the same block....there I met Cabir....and gradually we became very good friends....and when he left for India he proposed me but due to Harshad's incident I didn't except him but when I came back here.... I shared the incident with him....and then finally we are together.....

Nandini: I'm happy that you got Cabir.... Manik always talked about him....so I can say that you have got the best guy for yourself....

Aliya: ok enough of senti talks...so Nandu you are joining tomorrow..

Nandini: yeah I'm .....actually I'm a bit nervous.....don't know how will be the place....

Navya: Don't worry.... everything will be fine....

After that Navya went her home in evening and Aliya went to the market as she has some work.... Nandu then prepared herself for the next day.....and prepared the dinner.... after Aliya came back they had their dinner and went to respective rooms.....then Nandu called her Appa....her Appa wished her for the next day and said not to worry....he has full faith on his Nandu.....then after sometime Manik called her....they talked for sometime and then slept....

Next morning Nandu woke up early.... and she gets ready for the day....she did a small pooja....and taking Ayappa's blessings she went for her work Aliya offered that she will accompany her to the office but she declined..... she said she wanted to do it on her own....on the way Manik called her and wished her.....

At the research centre,,,,

Everyone congratulated her.....and then someone explained her the duties.....as it was her first day there was not much work load....she introduced herself to other colleagues.... the day went well.....

While returning home....she called Manik....

Nandini: hey Manik....are you free...?

Manik: yeah I'm ....you say.... still in office...?

Nandini: no actually got an early leave as it was the first day....

Manik: good...so how is the experience....

Nandini: it was good... everyone was so humble.....

Manik: so returning home...?

Nandini: yeah....was thinking if you are free we can meet....

Manik: you just told my inner feelings......so come to the cafe I'll be there in 15 minutes....

Nandini: okk....

In the cafe,,,,
Nandini was waiting for Manik.... after sometime Manik also reached...

Manik: sorry yaar was stuck in traffic....

Nandu: it's ok Manik.... I also reached just now....

Manik: okk....so let's order something....

They ordered some coffee and snacks....

Manik: so from tomorrow you will be busy... I thought you will be busy from today itself..... but thanks to your office that you got an early off and we could met....

Nandini: yeah...

They talked for some more time  and then Manik dropped Nandu at her place and went to his home....

The next few days went same.... Manik and Nandu used to talk at night.... but one day Manik had night shift at the hospital....so they couldn't talk....the next day he woke up late and Nandu went to her office....so she didn't pick up his call....and this continue for the next two days....they hadn't talked to eachother from three days....it was now a bit hectic for Nandu...as she has work load plus not being able to talk to manik didn't help at all....

_______________________________

                    THANK YOU