The Tyrant Dragon

After the deaths of sheele and bulat tatsumi and the other's were upset and najenda being the leader blamed herself for their deaths, so she decided to disband night raid and when they were ready they could be together again.

The year was 1027 3 years after night raid separated to go their separate ways and the Imperial capital was just the same as it was those years ago and the only thing that changed was the emperor who aged but the minister looked about the same age and the wanted posters were in the exact same spot but they were close to being fallen off.

A gust of wind blew hard which caused dust to go up in the air and a wanted poster was also caught in the wind and flew out of the capital flying with the wind and as time passed it ended up in a cave in a sunny climate.

As the poster flew closer to the ground it managed to stop next to someones feet. As the person picked up the poster they got a good look at it before realizing it was akame then looking at the date and seeing that the date was 1027.

"1027, man, time sure does fly by doesn't?" I can't believe it's been that long.

A man with long spiky and puffy hair sat back down on a nearby rock.

"I didn't know that they were still putting up posters of them" well to be fair we are night raid so I guess it makes sense for them to still put them up! (I TRIED MAKING TATSUMI WITH ACNOLOGIA'S LOOK IN PHOTOSHOP BUT COULDN'T GET HIS HAIR AND SKI...

"I didn't know that they were still putting up posters of them" well to be fair we are night raid so I guess it makes sense for them to still put them up! (I TRIED MAKING TATSUMI WITH ACNOLOGIA'S LOOK IN PHOTOSHOP BUT COULDN'T GET HIS HAIR AND SKIN COLOR AS THE EXACT SAME, ALSO I MESSED UP ON THE EYES BUT THAT'S FINE, PRETEND THE EYES ARE WHITE)

"I think it's about time for me to show myself as well!" the tyrant dragon is back.

Tatsumi then left the cave and saw a beautiful countryside and the weather was perfect.

"I'm gonna miss this place, lets go" tatsumi then headed across the country and hopefully get night raid back together.

SEVERAL DAYS LATER

Tatsumi was walking along minding his own business when he heard screaming and turned around to quickly rush toward the screams.

"Please let us go, we didn't even kill anyone, we stole because we were starving!" some men were tied up begging for their life to a woman with robotic arms with a white animal next to her"koro, eat" the animal grew twice its size and used its teeth to eat the top half of the men.

"Please wait, they forced me to help please believe me!" the woman had her little animal shrink to its original size before speaking.

"Yet you admit it, a crime is still a crime, and justice will be served!" she then put her arm in the animals mouth and out came a sword.

"Justice will be served and evil will be destroyed!" she then swung her blade down and the girl had tears going down her eyes seeing her death at any moment but was surprised to what she saw next.

"So, you're just going around killing innocent people, your way of justice is messed up!" the woman was surprised to see that a man with long hair caught her blade with his forearm.

"Here's my justice!" tatsumi threw away to get some distance between them and untied the girl behind him.

"You're here protecting the criminal, evil is more stupid than I thought, KORO NUMBER 5!" the white animal then bit her arm as she gave a creepy smile and when the animal got off her arm she had a giant drill on her right arm.

"JUDGEMENT OF THE TEN KINGS, DEVIL KINGS JUSTICE LANCE!" she shot herself toward tatsumi but he didn't move and only smirked.

WHY IS THIS GUY NOT MOVING? DOES HE HAVE A DEATH WISH? she was then in arms reach of tatsumi who just stood there not budging.

"NOW DIE!" she hit tatsumi dead in the center of his chest, but what she saw was something else entirely. The drill hit tatsumi's body but bounced off as soon as it hit him.

"With that dull thing, you won't even come close to cutting me!" tatsumi was still smirking not moving an inch from where he was.

"KORO, KILL HIM!" koro launched towards tatsumi with its jaws open as tatsumi rose his hand up and pulled it back.

"Pathetic!" tatsumi then punched koro all the way back almost destroying more than half his body. "Anything else you wanna try!" what exactly is that animal it's so, well not normal.

Tatsumi saw koro regenerating until it fully recovered and had now put half of her body in its mouth. Why does that animal keep doing that, it's creepy!

As the animal removed its mouth tatsumi saw the woman with a bunch of missile launchers on her back.

"Justice, will be served, JUSTICE VOLLEY!" she then shot out a barrage of missiles but tatsumi still didn't move an inch and he kept smirking as he was later hit with half the size of a nuke.

"Evil will always lose to justice!" she then began walking away until she heard laughter coming from inside the explosion and heard slurping sounds.

When the smoke cleared she saw tatsumi eating the flames from the missiles and didn't even take any damage. "that was great, but the flavour was a bit off" he said as he wiped his mouth.

"WHA-HOW CAN YOU EAT FIRE, WAIT WHAT IMPERIAL ARM DO YOU HAVE?" she said in a very loud and angry voice as tatsumi kept his regular smirk look.

"Imperial arm?, I HAVE NO ONE KIND!" Tatsumi then let out his aura which caused a crater below him "I don't know what your original plan was but frankly I don't care, but there's only one thing you're getting from me, pain!"

Tatsumi then launched toward the woman and punched her with immense force sending her back against rock and she coughed up a lot of blood. "Koro....use your trump card" she said as she coughed up more blood.

Tatsumi watched as the white animal then turned into a big brown animal with red eyes and it rushed towards tatsumi.

"That won't work either!" tatsumi punched koro again but this time he destroyed koro's entire body and only leaving the core.

"Damn you, evil!" she said as she passed out from blood loss but tatsumi didn't deliver the killing blow out of mercy.

MINUTES LATER

"What was that huge explosion? and who caused it?" a man dressed in blue said as he looked and saw his teammate covered in bandages "what happened!" he said as the woman woke up in pain.

"Wha-what happened? why am I in pain and bandages?" hmm she doesn't remember what happened, just who in the world did this.

"That's the last time i'll give mercy to that woman, her so called 'justice' demands that she kills innocent people, and if that's the case she can bet her life that i'm gonna mess with it!" tatsumi said as continued to walk finding out about night raids whereabouts.

"The Tyrant Dragon of night raid, is back world!" he said to himself as walked away leaving everything behind him like it's nothing.

(A/N: SO THIS WAS MY FIRST CHAPTER AND I'LL POST MORE CHAPTERS LATER DURING THE WEEK. ENJOY READING FUTURE CHAPTERS.)