Tyrant and ice

Tatsumi had just finished winning the tournament and didn't take the reward and left the colosseum and esdeath went to doctor stylish.

"That man, bring him to me, I don't care how!" stylish was happy to hear that and loaded tranquilizer into a gun and got his subject to follow tatsumi's scent from when he left.

"As I thought there was no one there who was strong enough!, what did I expect!" tatsumi kept walking down an empty street not noticing someone on the rooftop with gun.

"I found you!" *bang* stylish shot the tranquilizer and it hit tatsumi dead in the arm and he instantly pulled it out but was starting to pass out.

"Wh-what....the hell......is.......happening?" tatsumi then passes out on the streets and stylish put him in chains and dragged him back to the palace.

2 HOURS LATER

2 hours have passed and tatsumi was starting to open his eyes but when he opened his eyes he was sitting in a chair bound with chains and was wearing a weird collar around his neck. "Ah good he's finally awake!" tatsumi saw 7 people standing in front of him and also saw a device that had his name on it with his picture.

"Tatsumi will be my partner in love!, I felt it!" as the others went on talking about esdeath asked a question. "By the way, are any of you are in a relationship or married?" a man wearing a mask with claw shaped scars on his chest raised his hand surprising everyone.

"Don't tell me you have a girlfriend bols!" seryu said making him put his hands to his face "a lovely wife for six years actually!, she's such a wonderful woman I really don't deserve her!" esdeath then speaks up again.

"Then maybe you can help me, what can I do make tatsumi accept my affection?" bols holds up two fingers and tells her about how he failed twice and never giving up while tatsumi speaks.

"Alright look, i'm okay that you took a liking to me but.." tatsumi stands up and breaks the chains that was holding him "I don't have the time for you or your team!" esdeath doesn't take what he said to seriously "maybe some training will get you to be obedient!" tatsumi's jaw dropped as his eyes got wider 'she's not listening is she?' 

As time went on tatsumi noticed someone that he saw 3 years ago when he just joined night raid "seryu is that you?" everyone looked at her but she didn't even know what he was talking about "how do you know my name?" tatsumi was surprised a little "we met 3 years ago in the market when I had short hair and no marks!" he points the markings on his body as she remembers who he was.

"Tatsumi!, wow you look really different!" tatsumi then laughs and rubs his head "well training for 3 years straight in hard conditions makes people change!, but you look like you haven't changed at all!" out of nowhere a man wearing a lab coat and glasses approaches tatsumi.

"That's because I have a technique to make someone look younger!" tatsumi gets kind of weirded out by the way he was acting.

'Oh this guy's gay' as soon as stylish was done talking a man named wave said something to tatsumi "excuse me, you said you were training for something?, what exactly was it for?" tatsumi just looked at him with a blank expression. "Something that you don't need to be concerned about!" wave took a step back with his eyes wide as someone came through a door informing esdeath about the bandits fort.

"Okay this will be your first assignment, take no prisoners!" they then start walking out the door and it takes a while for them to reach the fort.

"Is this the bandit fort we've been looking for" it looks rundown.

"yep, out first mission as jaegers is to tear this place apart" ooh great.

"How should we go about it?" this fort is way bigger than I thought it was.