Part 80

The sun went behind the valley as dusk crept in. The decorations lit up brightly spreading their colourful aura everywhere. Anjali came to me in her magenta coloured saree.. "How am I looking?" She asked smiling slyly to herself. "I guess we will need an ambulance for somu jiju.." I winked to which she blushed crimson. "Ambulance bula rahe toh do bulwa lo.. Mein Jo aa gayi ." Neha entered looking absolutely stunning in her Maroon Anarkali. "Mein kesi lag rahi hu?" She asked Blinking repeatedly. " Bilkul chimpanzee ki Behan.. Hamesa ki tarah.." I giggled to which she threw a pillow at me. "Are I'm kidding... Sach bolu? Tu do baccho ki mummy bilkul nahi lag rahi.. Wahi college wali cutie pie lag rahi hai.." I kissed Neha's cheek which was puffed due to anger. "Bas Bas.. Make up kharap na kar mera.." She faked annoyance and me and Anjali hugged her tight. "Tu ab tak taiyaar nahi hui?" Neha huffed eyeing me. "Areee.. Bhul gayi.." I bit my tongue and went to change my clothes. I quickly changed into my pink saree .. and opened my curled hairs .. While my friends preferred some hair do's. Guests had already arrived.. The party was out in the lawn while the food counter was set up in the stage like platform at the end of the lawn. That place was meant for morning yoga but for now due to the chances of rain.. It was used as food counter. I walked into the party with my friends while my eyes searched for my husband. I found him giggling with Somya and Ashwin jiju.. Jerk! Neha went to Ashwin jiju so me and Anjali accompanied her. Neha and Anjali hugged their husbands and their husbands complimented them on their look but my donkey was not at all looking at me.. Huh!! Super mean jerk! *************************************** **Rajiv's POV** Damn man!! She was looking hot. I wished I could stare her all day long but I didn't. She was showing me attitude so, I needed to reciprocate her gesture. So neither I looked at her nor said a word of compliment. Somu pushed me with his elbow and I looked at him annoyed. "What's wrong with you? Speak to her.. She's looking good and let her know that" somu whispered . "Okay as you say" I hugged Anjali and said "you are looking absolutely gorgeous today.. I can't take my eyes off you.." I saw Bhoomi's frown and somu punched me hard on my stomach. "Ab kya? Bol toh diya na.." I said. "Abb gaddhe.. Meri wali ko nahi apni wali ko bolna tha.." He frowned. "Jab acchi lagegi tab bolunga.." I tried to be sarcastic. Bhoomi heard my words and left the place while Anjali followed her. Somu stared at me with his jawline tightened.. "Ab is me meri kya galti?" I asked. "Tu gadha hai.. Pata hai tujhe?" Somu left me alone, while Ashwin was busy flirting with Neha. "Now what?"