7

Jimin tapped his foot impatiently on the ground, waiting for Jungkook to come back.

"What's taking him so long..?"

Jimin took out his phone, opening the only app in which he could contact Jungkook with. He sent the boy a text.

Jimin 💞
bby, where are you?

Then another one.

Jimin 💞
kookoo?

And another.

Jimin 💞
jungkook..?

He found it strange. Jungkook didn't seem like the type to ignore someone. He seemed very straightforward. Jimin continued to send Jungkook texts until he finally decided he had had enough. The blonde jumped up from the bar stool, heading to the back of the bar in hopes of finding the attractive boy.

...

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

"W-wooyoung..? What are you d-doing here?"

"What? Can't I visit you?"

"W-Well, I-"

"Shut it. It's time to rightfully take what's mine."

"W-what? What d-do y-you mean?"

"This."

Wooyoung shoves the brunette into a nearby wall, pinning him against it with his arms on both sides of Jungkook. He began to trace his hands all over the boy's body, placing small kisses on the base of his neck.

"Wooyoung, stop!"

Jungkook tried shoving the male off of him, but it didn't work. Wooyoung was simply too strong, and Jungkook knew that all too well. It felt disgusting. Having the older male's wet lips all over him.

"I said s-stop!"

Nonetheless, Jungkook didn't give up. He wasn't raised to be some pathetic, little boy. He raised his knee in between the male's legs, hitting him right in the crotch.

Wooyoung buckled over, hands covering his private area as he groaned in pain. The brunette took his chance and tried to run away. But he simply wasn't fast enough.

Wooyoung had a grip on the younger's wrist, pulling him back towards him roughly before he was shoved to the ground.

"You little shit!-"

The raven-haired male raised his fist, ready to punch Jungkook who prepared himself for the impact. His hands were trembling and his eyes were squeezed shut. Just as he thought he would feel a shrill of pain, a cold breeze flew past him, along with a thud.

His eyes shot open, only to see Wooyoung on the ground with a bloody nose.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Jungkook shifted his gaze to the familiar voice. It was Jimin. The brunette smiled to himself, silently thanking the blonde before anything too serious could have happened.

Jimin was practically death-staring the man.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

"It's none of your business, little bitch. I just came here for my baby."

Jimin scoffed, "Your baby? He's mine."

As if right on que, the security guards came rushing over, nodding at Jimin before signaling a few other men to take him away.