10

Jungkook seemed shocked by Jimin's sudden response, "A d-date?"

"Yeah.. Is that a no? Ah.. I shouldn't have gotten these flowers then. I just made an even bigger fool out of myself-"

Jungkook notices the blonde's change in expression, and the brunette immediately jumps into action. He interrupts Jimin's rambling, placing a kiss on the older male's cheek.

"You didn't even give me a chance to answer. Yes, I'd like to go on a date with you."

The younger boy takes the bouquet of flowers from Jimin's hands, giggling at the male's dumbstruck expression.

The blonde coughs, running his fingers through his hair. Still, he couldn't hide the faint blush on his cheeks. "Of course I knew you'd say yes- I mean, who wouldn't want to go out with a star like me?"

Jungkook rolls his eyes, turning back around to pack his stuff up. "I'll be back. I just need to get the rest of my stuff."

Jimin nods, carefully watching Jungkook disappear behind some equipment. He let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding in. "Oh, my god."

The blonde touches his cheek, he couldn't help but feel all giddy inside. "Jungkook just kissed my cheek.. I can't believe this is happening! Ok, Ok.. Jimin, you gotta stay cool. You're acting like a total dork right now."

The older male fixes up his appearance, gathering his stuff and heading outside to wait for Jungkook by the entrance.

Little did he know, Jungkook heard to whole conversation Jimin had with himself, and he couldn't stop himself from smiling like an idiot.

...

Once the two were settled into an Uber, which Jimin called, the older male whispered his secret destination to the driver.

Jungkook turned his attention to the driver. "So where are we going, sir?"

"Nice try, Koo. I already told him not to tell you."

Jungkook raises a brow, crossing his arms to feign annoyance, when really, he was extremely excited.

"What? Are you planning on kidnapping me or something?~"

"You'd like that too much for our safety."

For most of the ride, the two males sat in the car, talking about the most random things. They weren't the type to make an awkward car ride.

Still, Jimin seemed to notice something wrong with Jungkook as he stared out the window. He seemed very.. fidgety. He also stole secret glances at Jimin when he wasn't paying attention, even though the blonde seemed to notice.

Jimin decided to take a glance out the window, trying to figure out what the brunette was so interested in. As he looked out the window, he noticed the beautiful scenery passing by. The city consisted of wide avenues and small places to sit and eat, to relax as folk went about their day. There were the sky towers in the centre, what was once thousands of homes now took up less ground space than an old shopping mall. The rest was parks and wild spaces, a chance to walk among nature or enjoy the trails on bicycles or horseback. The bright sun engulfed the whole city, rays of sunlight bouncing off of the skyscraper windows. Yet perhaps, the most beautiful part of the city, was the river that flowed through the centre, crossing the bridges, creating a breathtaking view just when the sun was about to set.

Then, Jimin realized what was up, turning back to look the the beautiful boy with a soft smile. "Go ahead, take the photo."

Jungkook gives him a confused look. "W-What?