ᒍ4kst3r

I Would Like To Personally Thank TT For Putting Jake On My FYP In October Last Year.

Jake Cooper
Warnings: None

Bg: your mom's old high school friend is coming over to spend the weekend. She brings her son, you and him dont get along very well though.
__________________________

Your POV

I dash down the stairs and to the key rack. "Bye mom see you later!" Just before I open the door she pulls me back into the house and takes away my key. "I dont think so. My friend and her son will be here soon. Be nice to him," she scolds. I walk away to my room solemnly. I huffed and plop on my bed scrolling through my for you page. A video from Jake pops up and I scrunch my nose. He's hot and funny but so annoying. The caption read "sh3 sTiNKs" I roll my eyes. Sometimes we'd get along and other times, we'd do things like that and say random dumb things about the other without tagging or mentioning. It was a complicated friendship (if you could call it that). I double tap and as if on que, the downstairs doorbell rings.

I groan. Here comes five days of hell. I jig down the stairs with less enthusiasm as this morning and open the door. A note was taped to it it was from my mother. "Me and (I dont know what Jake's mom name is so) are going out for some time to shol for lunch and dinner. Stay here with Jake."

Jake was pushed through the door and then with the words "dont kill each other!" from his mom, the door shut and they left.

I bang my head against the door. "Dammit,"

"I'm not that bad."

I roll my eyes. "Yeah you're an absolute peach." He huffs and puts his bags on the floor. "Apparently we're sharing a room." My eyes widen and I shake my head vigorously. "Hell no, I'm not sharing a room with you." I snarled. "Whatever." He walks to the living room and turns the TV on looking for something to watch. "Wanna watch Disney plus?" I ask taking the remote from him. "Yeah,"

I turn on the Simpsons and we watch it silently for two episodes. "Ya know," jake starts "we can make this week hell for both of us, or try and get along."

I want to be his friend but if we were friends I'd fall for him, its better for us to stay frenemies. "No, now shut up." It didn't take long for our parents to get back. "Oh look at that." Our moms giggled. "They love each other." I blush madly and look at Jake and see he's blushing as well. They parents make lunch and then after some time Jake takes my hand and we go outside to the backyard. He takes me over to the couch swing and we just sit there. "Why did you take me outside."

He shrugs. "I wanna get to know you."

I turn to face him. "What did you want to know?"

He tilts his head looking away for a moment and at the rock waterfall in the corner. He looks back to me, "everything."

My (e/c) eyes met his bright blue ones and I swear, I fell in love with them. With him. Before I knew what was happening we both leaned in.

And kissed.
______________________________
Words: 574

Part two will be posted later