Prolouge

"Aaaaannnd we are heere!!" Daddy said as he opened the door to where my new life will begien from. My yaw dropped as i saw the house. It was so big and looked so pretty!! "Do you like it?" Asked daddy kind of nervous. "I LOVE IT OMG!!" I squealed and jumped around. Suddenly a really pretty girl came walking out from i guess the kitchen. As soon as she saw daddy she screamed his name and hugged him and they started kissing. Ew. "I missed you so much!!" Her voice was very sweet and soft. "I missed you too babe, by the wa-" "OMG SHE IS SO CUTE" she nearly yelled as she saw me standing there awkwardly, waiting for an answear of who she is. "Uh hi?" I said but it turned out more like a question. "Weyheeeey girl!! I'm Jordan and you are the most adorble girl I've ever seen!" She said. "Duh" i said and flipped with my hair. She gasped and then smirked. She turned to daddy and made a serious face. "Listen here homie. If anyone. I MEAN ANYONE. tries to mess with us then me and this little sassmonster with sass your head off. If that even made any sence i don't know BUT STILL. got it?" She said and pointed with her finger at him with an eyebrow raised. "I um...okay?" He said more like a question. He walked away and i heard him say "when do i find normal people" quietly. When he was put of sigh me and i now call her sassyunicorn, started to laugh and i hugged her too. Now when i think about it, this wont be bad at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~,
YAS SO i'm gonna start writing on this book in three weeks becouse these last weeks i have alot of shit and other shit so i'm pretty busy bUT i promies i will try and write chapters at the same time so when everything is done i will post the chapters! ILY guys❤️❤️❤️🐪