Part 1

"Collin, Collin baby wake up." I heard Jordan wisper in my ear. I groaned and rolled over. "Hey, dont try me homie. Or i will eat all of the pancakes." She said. I shoot up out of the bed and ran downstairs. Yeah as you can see, Jordan and i are very close! I'm serious! She is literally the best mother you could ever ask for! Oh yeah, her and dads wedding Was about 6 years Ago! I'm 15 years old now and i Also have a little brother! His name is George and he is the cutest little child evaaaah! He have moms yellow/hazel eyes and dads curly hair. He kind of Reminds me of someone...RIGHT! George from union j duh! Lol just kidding! But I'm serious! Anyways he is four years old and i love him to death! For the past 9 years here in England my accent became more brittish. I get to see my one direction and te vamps uncles whenever i want! They are all married and have kids so i do have a lot of cousins! Oh and about the O2L boys? Dont worry about them! I get to see them everytime i get the chance and when we dont, we Skype call each other or face time... I'm pretty close to Trevor now tho...dont know why..he seems..chill? Haha okay whatever MOVING ON. I am not a girly girl OR YOU KNOW WHAT LETS JUST CONTINUE ON THE STORY. Now, where where i..

I ate the breakfast quickly and ran upstairs to change for school. By the way its a private school so no uniforms YAY! I pulled out some black skinny jeans and a red sweater that said "YAZ" with white letters. I Also took a black tanktop underneath or i will end up freezing to death. Yeah its cold. I put them on and put some white socks. I then Went to the bathroom and made my bussnies then put a little make up. Mascara, a thin layer of eyeliner on my lash line and a little pink lipstick. Not too much tho. Just a little so my lips stay natural. I combed my hair and pulled it in a messy bun. I then took my phone, bag and walked downstairs. I said goodbye to mom, put my jacket and brown boots then walked out. It was actually pretty Nice..just walking to school and see other people heading to work or school with light snow falling...

Ten minutes later, i finally arrived to my wonderful school!(note for my sarcasm...i think it went like that.....oh well) i quickly went to my locker and put my things and pulled out my books for my first and lovley lesson....sience..yayyyyyy....oh god no. I closed my locker and just as i was about to walk i heard my name begien called by the most annoying voice ever. "Collin! Hi!" Miranda, the most annoying bitch said. Sorry but it's true! She always wears to much makeup like you can't even see if she is pretty or not and her hair is long and black with purple, blue, pink and Green tips. She has the most sluttiest clothing style, including her friends, she is the schools slut. She literally goes for every boy she sees and god knows if she has done the same with the Young teachers to lol. "What do you want now?" I asked annoyed. "You know what i want" she giggled. I rolled my eyes shook my head. "I've said this a hundred times and this is Hopefully the last time, no." I said. "Listen bitch, this is the last time wanna know why? Then here, i'll show you why" she said and trew her phone on my face. I could'nt believe my poor eyes. "He would never do that you know." I said, holding back the tears. Just then he came over and kissed her cheek and wrapped her arms around her waist. "Hey baby" she giggled and wrapped her arms around him. He did'nt notice me until he turned around. "Ba-" "YOU! I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU! OH MY GOD LEO! NEVER FUCKING TALK TO ME OR EVEN LOOK AT ME YOU STUPID ASS BITCH WHORE. YES I CALLED YOU A WHORE, JUDJE ME? HA, DO IT BUT TOO BAD IM OFFICIALLY TOO DEATH OR BLIND TO LOOK AT YOU AND LISTEN TO YOU! FUCK YOU. AND YOU TOO FAKE BOOTY" i yelled and stormed away with tears streaming down my face. Everyone watched me run off to my locker, and out of the school. I ran and ran until i got to starbucks. I went to the bathroom first and washed off my make up and put a little mascara then walked out again. I ordered a drink and took a Seat next to an empty table. What did i do? Was i really that bad as a girlfriend? Oh well...i guess i will have to take a night with mom. "Heartbroken!" I got up and took my drink and Went to my place again. I pulled out my hungry games book, mockingjay. After ten minutes Reading, someone cleared their throat. I looked up and o m g.