Part 7

"Dear passages, we are landing in twenty minutes so please, fasten your seatbelts on and thank you for flying with us. Have a lovley vacation in California."(a/N: IDEK 😂) "George, babe wake up, we're landing" I said and shook him lightly. He woke up and I helped him with the seatbelt. After twenty minutes we finally landed and I was now carrying a sleepy George. Oh yeah! You're probably wondering, 'so your parents said yes?' Well yes they did. In some how they let us but I'm pretty glad they did! Having your younger brother as a company is actually great! Unless he's annoying than that's another story I would not like to think about haha.

"COLLIN?!GEORGE?!" I heard someone familiar yell from behind. I turned around with me holding mine and George's bag and saw JC! "JC!!" Me and George yelled. He ran up to us and we made a group hug. "Oh my god I haven't seen you guys in like...a year and a half? " he said smiling. "I know!!" I smiled. "So what are you guys doing here?" He asked smiling. "We're on vacation" I said. "With ash and Jordan?" He asked. "No! Actually only us two!" George answered. "Oh! Well do you guys want to come over? I'm pretty sure Max and Sidney would love to meet you guys again!" He said. "Sure!" I smiled and we followed him. "Collin? George? Oh my god look at you both! You've gotten so big!!" Delilah, hi wife smiled. "Oh my god I've missed you so muuuuuch" I said and hugged her tightly. She is literally so funny and at the same time she has such a big heart! Just like JC! "Aunty Delily?!" George said and hugged her. She smiled and hugged him. "I've missed you" he mumbled in to her neck as they hugged. "Aww, hey! That reminds me of when me and the boys where at your 6th birthday party and we fell asleep cuddling each other!" He smiled. "Oh my god that was so embarrassing! We where all drowned in cake and food after the food fight!" I said and laughed at the memory.

Flashback to her 6th birthday party's food fight*

"aYE GET BACK GET BACK" JC yelled and chased kian after he threw his peace of cake on him. "HAHA" kian laughed and continued to throw cake on him. We where all laughing until I got a peace of cake on my face. I gasped and turned around and saw Michael laughing. I smirked and threw my cake on him. It landed perfectly between his head and face. "OH ITS ON. FOOD FIGHT" Miley yelled and that's how the big house food fight started. Everyone threw cake at each other and chased each other with food. We did this for I think an hour until the cake was gone and now on everyone and everywhere else in the house. We sat down and relaxed. I felt sleepy so I tested my head on jc's chest and soon I think I wasn't the only one that fell asleep.

Flash back over*

I started to laugh. "What's so funny?" JC smiled. "Oh nothing, just a flashback from that night" I giggled. "Ah!" He chuckled. I giggled and picked mine And George's bag and started to walk out of the airport with JC, Delilah and George. "So JC, what brings you here in the airport?" I asked. "I though you knew?" He said. "What?" I asked confused. "Ashton called and told me to get you both" he explained. Well that made sence. "Oh, well I'm glad you came to be honest." I giggled. He chuckled. "Anytime" he smiled. I have a feeling that this will be a great vacation after all..

{Skip the five months cause I'm an lazy ass but there will be a few things where you will be like when did that happen? Or what the hell? But don't worry, I got it all under control ;) x}

Mahogany=M Collin=C

M: Hey girl, since it's the last day here in LA, how about me, you, George and the guys go and have a little fun at the new carnival near the beach? X :)

C: Hey Gany, and sure! That would be lovley! :3 x

M: yay! See ya later and be ready at 4! ^.^

C: Sure! Love ya! X :-]

M: love ya too! X :-}

I smiled as I though about hanging out for the last time with my new 12 best friends! They have made my vacation so much better along with the rest of the o2l guys! George must have had fun too because he seems to be so happy here! Oh and I've been living in the o2l house where Trevor and his daughter lives.

I got up and opened Connors old closet and pulled out my outfit. I changed in to it and went to do my hair. I brushed my hair and put it up in a High pony tail. I curled the ends and put a pink bow as a finish on my hair band. As makeup I put eyeliner almost all around my eyes but I but it half way under my water line. I put some mascara and soft natural pink lipstick. I walked over to te big miror and smiled at my finish. I had some Dark washed denim shorts and a grey muscle tank top on with a skeleton face on it. I had my white converse and a few rainbow bracelets on my left arm and a red 5SOS braclet on my right arm. I walked out to George and got him ready as well. I changed him to a pair of Jean knee high shorts and a red Lacoste tee. I styled his hair to a messy quiff and put a black bandana as a finish. I helped him out his white converse and when we where done it was 4 pm. Just in time.

The door bell rang so I took my phone, money. George and I ran downstairs but I told Trevor first. "Me and George and going with the guys to te new carnival near the beach!!" I yelled. "Okay! Have fun! And be careful!" Trevor yelled back. "Alright! Love ya!" I yelled and ran outside. We jumped in Camerons car and drove off to the fun! "Hey guys!" I smiled. "Hello!" Everyone said. We chatted for the rest of the car ride until we parked the car. We got out and walked over to the others. "Hey Lin, hi G!" Jack G, one of my new good best friends smiled. George ran over to him and hugged him. They where pretty close though. "Hey guys" I smiled. "Hey girl, ready to start the fun!?!" Mahogany asked. I nodded and we all walked towards the carnival to start the fun! "Alright what first?!" Cameron asked. We all looked around for a moment until our eyes landed on a car ride where there was a lot of cars and then everyone would just crash in togheter. I smirked. "I KNOW" I yelled. "Where?" Aaron asked. "THERE!" I said and pointed to where the car crash game. Everyone smirked and agreed. We lined up for a while and when we got there, me and Mahogany. George and Nash and Hayes little sister sky. Nash and Cameron. Matt and Hayes. Jacob and Shawn. The jacks. Aaron and carter and Taylor had one for him self. There was literally 20 cars and the floor was so big! When the ride started everyone started to crash in to each other and messed around. We where having such a good time. Man I'm so gonna miss this. After the car ride we continued to look around for rides and eventually found five more. We then went for winning games or whatever they are called.

I won George a panda bear and a big Swedish Marabou chocolate. I also won more stuffed things and food enough for everyone. They where literally cheering for me every time I would play one of those games and it was so embarrassing! After maybe six hours we got tired and decided to go home. "Thank you guys so much for making this last day amazing! You guys are awesome! Thank you!" I smiled and hugged everyone. "You're welcome and I'm glad you liked it" Matt smiled. "Stay safe girl" Cameron said and squeezed me in to a tight and comforting hug. I've seen him like an older brother and that's why I love him so much. "Will do Dallas" I smiled. As I went for Shawn , I felt my cheeks change color and my stomach exploded with flying butterflies. "I gonna miss you lots, but can I ask you something?" He said. "Sure" I smiled and our eyes locked. "Will you wait?" He said. "What?" I asked confused. "Will you wait for me? I know it sounds confusing but listen" he got down in one knee and held my hand. "I've had feeling for you since he day we met and there is no words to explain how I feel. I've never felt like this with any girl and I have no clue why Im doing it now but, Collin Irwin, I have strong feelings for you so, will you please wait for me?" As he finished his speech I was in tears. The boy I've had feeling for since the day one feels the same as I do towards him. "Yes, yes Shawn Mendes, I will wait for you even if it takes 10 years" I smiled. He got up and hugged me tightly. When he pulled back, we starred in to each other's eyes, lost in them until I felt a pair of soft lips on mine. He kissed me! I heard cheering and clapping around us. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled back and hugged each other again. "I'm gonna miss you so much but shawn, promise me to show the talent you have. It's a gift from good god please, do it for me. Do it for us. For everyone" I said. He sighed and nodded. "I will" he smiled. I hugged him for the last time and then got in to the cams car and drove home. "So you and Shawny eh" Hayes said and wiggled with his eyebrows. I giggled and smacked his arm. "You really do like him don't ya?" Carter smiled. I smiled and blushed. "Oooh I'm soooo telling mommy and daddy!!!" George squealed. I giggled and kissed his cheek hard. He hates it when I does that. "Eww ew ew ew stoooooop" he whined. Everyone laughed and we pulled over at the o2l house. "Love you guys and thank you once again for making my six months amazing!" I smiled. "Love you too and it was our pleasure love" Matt smiled. I thanked them again and watched them drive away. I walked to the door and as j got inside I heard talking. Probably just Trevor and Lilya playing. I walked upstairs with a sleeping George in my arms and layed him on my bed.

I put away what I was carrying and layed down next to George. With in a second, I feel asleep, thanking God for making this vacation safe and full of joy.