Part 3

"Mommyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" I yelled as I stepped in the house. I took off my jacket and shoes and walked in to the living room with my school bag hanging over my shoulder. She stood up and pulled me in to a bone crushing hug. "Where have you been missy? And why did you ditch school?!" I sighed. "I was at Starbucks when Connor and Trevor came and well, I ditched school because I couldn't stand some people and well why is let's just say, lies is everywhere especially in relationships." I said. "Aww baby I'm so sorry" she said sadly and rubbed my back. "It's okay, I guess, nothing last forever, nothing stays the same.." I said and smiled. Suddenly, small foot steps came running to my direction. "COLLYYYYY" Geroge yelled and hugged my leg. I giggled and picked him up. He wrapped his tiny hands around my neck and let his head rest on my shoulder. "I was very worried, mommy too!" He said. I smiled and kissed his chubby cheeks. "Well i'm here now" i smiled. He giggled and kissed my cheek. "I know! Mommy can we watch a movie? Pleaaaaaaaaase" George begged. She smiled and nodded. "YAY! Can you help me change to my zebra onesie? OH YOU CAN PUT YOURS TOO THEN!!" He cheered. I laughed and nodded. "Now if you excuse us mother we, are going to change. I think you should too!" I giggled and ran upstairs. I helped George change first before i went to my bedroom and changed off my clothes to my onesie. I also washed my makeup off and pulled my hair in to a braid. When i was done i put my phone in charger and then went to Georges room and carried him downstairs with me where we found mom dressed ina matching onesie with snacks and movies up. "YAY LETS START THE MARATHON!!" I yelled as the first movie, Toy story began. "Shh!!" Mom and George said. I giggled and let the movie take over my Brain....do you eve say that? No? Ok then I GUESS IM THE FIRST ONE THEN.

~~~~~~~~~

SO SORRY THIS WAS SHORT BUT I HAD A BUSY WEEK AND I WROTE THIS UNDER a CLASS SINCE NOONE WAS REALLY PAYING ATTENTION SO YEAH IM SO SORRY BUT HOPEFULLY NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER ❤️🐪